Part 14 - Show What You Are Made Of

"stay here, no matter what happens

"stay here, no matter what happens.. Don't intefere, or move a muscle" Your eyes scanned the four friends in front of you, and you knew Asuma wanted to complain, but luckily he understood the situation and nodded holding back a annoyed growl. They put the weapons away and started to walk to the side, getting out of the way. You sighed and walked to the middle off the field eyeing the men that did the same on the other side.

You made a few hand signals, making a small fire tornado surround you. "we have not started yet!!" one of them yelled. You broke it off and smiled. "sorry had to change" You smirked as they looked suprised. The tornado fire was just a wall to change into your battle attire and get the weapons in place. The normal jonin pants were the easiest to fight in, but your top were more like a off shoulder crop top with protective chakra nettings underneath. You corrected the gloves on your hand, to make them sit in the right place. "You didn't think I would change in front of pervs like yourself?" You raised a brow at the men.

Asuma narrowed his brows as he saw the new clothes on you. "Yes! I knew you were proud of the clan!" He smirked as he saw the symbol on your left arm, making you facepalm. "oh, the jumper was adopted into a clan now?" One started to chuckle. "Scrolls out, I want this over with" You muttered and opened the scroll before you threw it out, the same with the men. You stepped on the scroll and did the respectful handsign. "Y/N Sarutobi accept the challange" You eyed the men before a pillar came up on the other side of the field. You carefully listened to the names of the men as they presented themself.

"Chris accept, Igor accept, niom accept, brad accept. Jun accept, and Mark accept" their pillars came up next to yours, representing you all on the battlefield. "you guys really are from my dimension with those names" You muttered, as the scrolls dissapeared. They charged first, eager to get started and beat you to it. You study their movements closely as you were doged them  one by one. There were no rythm or teamwork to the attacks, they even were close to hit eachother. You jumped and quickly made a few signs with your left hand. "firestyle howling balls" you spit out four fireballs as you watched them.

Chris defended with earthstyle, igor with water. Now you knew two of the natures. "really? Small fireballs?" Chris chuckled in a almost psychotic manner. As he started making the signs for a fire attack you smiled a bit, getting the water defenses ready. As he breathed the fire you raised the waterwall taking out his flame in a instant." Water, earth, fire.. Seems like they are two of each.." you muttered in a whisper to yourself.

"I have not seen her fighting in years.." Asuma looked closely at the scene in front of them, a bit shocked on how calm you looked. "she will be fine" Kakashi placed the hands in his pockets as the three turned to look at him. "aren't you a bit nervous? There is 6 against one" Kurenai frowned as she eyed her old classmate. "should I be? She is a jonin" Kakashi shrugged, not wanting to admit he was a tiny bit nervous, but he also knew your training throught the years.

"We are gonna send you back!" Niom shouted as he placed his hand on the ground. "earthstyle, rocktoss!" the ground shakes as multiple stones came flying from all angles. You jumped, taking the oppertunity to escape throught them. Your eyes caught the biggest stone directed at your friends, that caught you offguard as you ran over to stop it.. Knowing fully they were not allowed to. You jumped infront as your fist met the Stone, sending you both thowards your friends. You grit your teeths and closed your eyes as you focused chakra to your hand, in hopes to break it off.

It felt like a spark enlighten inside of you, making your heart skip a beat, before you open your eyes to see the stone be broken into tiny pieces. You felt the wind from the force hit your face as you looked coldy at the men in front of you. "Y/N..." Guy whispered in shock as he looked at you. This time it wasen't a cloak around you.. It looked more like chakra flames, covering your whole body. "I put a barrier up.." you looked at them as you formed a barrier around them soo they didn't get hurt, and make you loose focus.

"Soo this is the hidden power we heard about!?" Igor yelled as he smirked, watching the Light purple eyes glare back at him. "Playtime is over" You bit your thumb and placed you hand on the ground, summoning Mirai and Kuichi. "someone got the powers under controll" Kuichi looked up at you. "someone got all their tails" you looked at the white wolf next to you, seeing all six tales in place. "As long as we stay like this there should be no problem" Mirai growled, and snapped at the white wolf. "Don't make me rip your tails off Mirai, you know looks are deciving"

"Kuichi! Enough!" You looked at the white wolf. "soo you got your pokemons ready? What are they? Shadow style and ice style?" Chris laughed as he tilted his head. "poke what now?" Mirai mumbled. "I explain later.." you shaked your head, almost embarrassed by the silly comments made. "Kuichi, herd.. Mirai, formation" You commanded as both wolves got into work. Kuichi started to run around the men, circleing them into one group.

The man named brad jumped out of the formation, charging at you with his sword in hand. "You are mine!" his face were twisted with rage. You grabbed your kunai and blocked the attack effortlessly. "Kuichi, Windstlye howling wolf tornado!" You kicked Brad a few steps back, making the signs. The wolf howled as a tornado formed around the men. "You little!" Brad charges again. "I am not playing around" You glared at the man and smirked a bit, knowing you had the stragety in place. You used one hand to block his attacks as the other was forming the rasengan.

"I would never thought she would have this controll in battle" Asuma said suprised as he watched. "Rasengan!" The man were thrown across the field, making Asuma's eyes widen. "This fight is the true spirit of yuthfulness!" Guy cheered as he watched proudly. "one" Kakashi looked at you before noticing one pillar on the other side crumble. He had never seen such darkness in your eyes ever.. But it seems like he was the only one noticing.

"Mirai, Now!" You held your hand out and grabbed onto him as he ran past, getting on top on his back as he started to circle the wind tornado. "Firestyle, Diablo!" You spit a huge firewolf before jumping back, and watched as the wind and firestyle mixing. The screams from the men inside made you know it hit. "two" another pillar fell. "three" another. "four" another. "five" leaving just one standing. You closed your eyes as you felt the chakra behind you. It made you quickly draw your kunai and turn, hitting the last one straight in the chest. "six... Game over" You muttered as the last pillar fell, and the men dissapear into smoke.

The scroll from earlier flew back at you, as you placed the hand on the signature. Ending the fight with a win. You got down from Mirai, and gave him a pat, signaling it was time to go home. When both wolves had dissapeared you relised the barrierer and stopped the chakra flow. Letting the cloak dissapear and the purple eyes going back to your normal eye color.

"Look like you are not that sweet little sister after all" Asuma walked over and smiled. "I have told you not to worry, haven't I?" You smiled and teased him back. You were caught by suprise as he pulled you into a hug, making you stiffen in place. "I get it now.." He whispered only for you to hear. Those words, you knew what he meant.. You relaxed and hugged him back. "Group hug!" Guy jumped in, along with Kurenai.. Just like back in the day. A faint voice echoed throught your head. "You are ready..." the female voice made your heart skip a beat..

"We should go and report right away then, don't you think?" Kakashi walked up and looked at you. "Yeah.. We should.." Lady Tsunade needed to know after all.. And the faster you reported the faster you were off the hook. "I see you guy's later ok.." You waved to your friends as you followed behind Kakashi. He didn't seem to happy about something, which made you wonder. You looked at him as you jumped between the trees, trying to read his expression. His eye looked back at you, giving direct eye contact. It was like something snapped inside of you, as images rushed throught your head.. Images you couldn't place at all.

It made you loose focus and trip over. A hand caught you and pulled you back up on the branch. "What was that?" He looked at you, looking for signs of exhaustion. "Nothing.. I am fine. Thanks" You mutter and stood up. "Just getting a migrane, soo the sooner she get the report the better." You conntinued on, making him have to catch up to you.