Part 18 - People Change

5 months had passed, and 5 months of training and learning is what you had done. Making sure to learn each scroll, and perfect them.. It was easier than what you imagined, being that you normally sucked at jutsus in general.. Even back in the academy a simple jutsu took months to learn, but theese were different. Theese jutsus was made for you, and your chakra. They belonged to you, even though some of them were known to be used by others you have looked up to in the past.

For the most part you had been working alone, since Kakashi was sent out on missions here and there.. Offcourse with the demand that you sent reports on the training along the way. Even thought it had been 3 weeks since you even bothered to send the last report.. Since you finnished the last scroll by then. What you were working on now was something he didn't need to know, no one needed to know about it.. Only you. It was your duty and your fight after all.. No one could help you with that.. Not even you were sure what to do with it, nor how to get controll of it to get to the next stage.

Most of the day was spent on the training field you had been assigned by Lady Tsunade, and on your way home you bought some take out.. Either Ichuraka ramen or some dumplings to have something else than foodpills for a change. A good shower and then sit down to eat sounded perfect right now.. Your door clicked open as you removed the keys and walked inside before locking the door after you. The food got placed on the counter along with the headband and scroll before you walked thowards the bathroom to take the shower. "You are home late?" The voice from the living room made you stop in the hallway. "How did you get in here? And weren't you supposed to be gone for another week?" You knew allready he would bring up the report issue, just by the tone of his voice.

"Well, the reports were not coming in, which I expected since it was supposed to be the last scroll.. Until I got the information you were still working on another scroll" Kakashi's voice had a surten sterness to it. "I don't think I need to answer how I got in" He added after a while. "well, your questioning has to wait since I was looking forward to a shower." Walking into the bedroom you grabbed the comfy clothes and clean towels to get ready for the shower. If he was gonna have the scolding session at least you should be comfortable while being scolded. Kakashi's footsteps came closer as he appeared in the doorway, with the scroll in his hand. "Why are you working on this? I told you to let this one be, aswell did Tenzo" He almost sounded annoyed, which was normal for him by now.

"Shower first, then scolding.. Since you invaded my home, soo my rules" You took the scroll back and walked past him and locked yourself in the bathroom. Maybe it was not the kindest way to handle this, but you were really not in the mood.. The shower lasted for just 10 minutes as you got dressed in the comfy clothes after and walked back out to the livingroom. A small part of you had hoped Kakashi had left, just because you didn't want to talk about it.. But he was sitting on the couch, reading throught your notes. "Don't..." you hurried over and started to put it away. "You don't, I was in the middle of reading this"

"don't, this is my stuff.. Not yours. If I snatched your book and just read it you wouldn't be happy" You snapped, not really meaning to.. But the training was taking a toll on you. "I would not mind" He snatched the notes back and conntinued to read. "Since you won't be honest, I would have to figure it out myself" The plain voice he talked in started to annoy you a bit, which was very unlike you. "Who told you? I made sure no one was following" His eye looked up at you unimpressed as he pointed at the window, making you look over to see the ninken. "pakkun, you sent pakkun after me?!"

"If it make you feel better... You can Touch my paw, it is soft.. It will help" The dog lifted his paw as he looked at you, with the same expression his boss did. "Want me to get Kuichi here?" Pakkun just glared back at you, since he hated that wolf of yours. "You are not yourself, lady..." He muttered and looked at Kakashi. "see boss, I told you" With that pakkun left, leaving you and Kakashi alone. "Soo, You are more grumpy than usual" You just glared at him as he got up from the couch. "Well, I was expecting a relaxing night, not a break in.. That would make anyone grumpy" that was one reasion at least. It didn't matter that you and Kakashi had gotten closer during the past months in a friendhsip way, but some bounderies were set to be hold.