Part 15 - Truth Be Shown

After a few days of rest, you were prepared to take a quick training session with Kakashi before going to the bath house and later out for a drink with your friends

After a few days of rest, you were prepared to take a quick training session with Kakashi before going to the bath house and later out for a drink with your friends. Since they wanted to celebrate something they decided to celebrate the controll of your powers.. At least they called it controll.. Turning it off and on at will isn't really what you would call controll. A small scoff let your lips as you saw the training grounds empty.. And no sign of the supposed partner that had asked for the training.

"Sorry I'm late, ran into Gui on the way" Kakashi popped up next to you, suprising you a bit. "You are actually on time...." A small frown formed on your lips as you watched his suprised expression. "Maybe I should send Gui more often.. What did he want? Another rival battle?" Kakashi noticed the small smile forming on your face as he shaked his head. "nope, he want me to join the silly day you all have planned"

"And would that be soo bad?" As you crossed your arms and raised your brow, Kakashi sighed and kept the unimpressed look on his face. Ever since it seemed the tailed one had accepted you, some memories had started to puzzle back togheter... The last thing you wanted was to let him know, since it seems he would like to keep it more hidden.. "Too much noise" He answered plainly and walked out on the field with you. "Well, I think you should join, for old times sake" Kakashi's eye watched you slowly, not sure what old times you reffered to. He had made sure to notice a few things here and there the past few days.

"soo what do you want to start with?" You stopped next to him when he stopped and looked up at him. Wondering what he was planning to try. "I want you to come at me, using the chakra cloak" You studied him a bit, not sure if you had heard correctly. "that sounds a bit too dangerous"

"maa, I think you can do it.. And you are able too heal me if anything happens?"

He sounded more confident than what you felt, to put it like that. "I am not sure.. I haven't tried it out too much you know?" Your hand was placed on your cheek as you looked at him, not sure what to make of his plan. "I trust you, now just fight me like I am a enemy.. I can take a beating" Kakashi assured you as he walked a few steps back. "are you really sure about this..." Kakashi just ignored the nervousness in your voice as he charged at you.

All you could do was to block each of his attacks, not able to think before you acted. "the cloak on" Kakashi commanded as he got his kunai's. You got yours aswell as the cloak came on with the next block you made. "now we are talking" The amusement in his voice was not hard to miss as he conntinued on. For a few hours the little fight conntinued, kunai's, ninjutsu and all. When it came to a end you both breathed heavily.. You almost winced as you saw some cuts on him, and he seemed to notice. "Your chakra is much stronger with the cloak activated, which is good" He analyzed as he put the kunais away.

"now, Do you remember how you did the healing.. It is just minor cuts.. But we should try"  Kakashi smiled a bit with the closed eye of his, unbothered by the small cuts he had gotten. "I might, but don't get your hopes up too much.. At least if I fail the bath house can help" You walked over carefully before placing you hand on his chest. "You still on that?" Something in his eye had a glimt of something that could almost been seen as curiosity. "You know how happy Gui gets, and I belive you could use some fun too" Your eyes turned into the light purple as both of you got covered in the chakra cloak.

It seemed to work as you watched the cuts started to close carefully. You kept your focus on his wounds, not noticing the small shocked expression on Kakashis face. As it had done with you when the cloak came out, soo did it too him.. Correcting the memory he rather wanted to forget. That he saw it over again was nothing new, the ending is what suprised him as he closed his eye, remembering the night clearly.

It had been right after Naruto's 4th birtday.. Kakashi knew you were out training with Jirayia, but something told him to check on you after the mission. He had stopped on a brach close to your training grounds, noticing you were given a break. He had a smile under his mask as he jumped down, landing a few steps behind you. As he expected you had not noticed, since your back was turned and the bodylaungauge seemed to have you deep in thoughts as you watched the river close by.

He slowly wrapped his arms around you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder, as he listened to the yelp sound you made. "Kakashi, You are back allready" The cheerful tone in your voice just made him melt as you turned around in his arms to face him. "It was a easy assignment" He let you take off his anbu mask, knowing you hated them with a passion. "You say that, but I still see some cuts" as your hand reached his cheek he leaned into it and smiled. "It is nothing.. I wanted to check on you... I know you have had a rough week.."

Kakashi noticed the small smile as his forhead met yours softly, he had come to love those moments. "I am just worried for him.. Letting Naruto live in his own at just the age of four.. He is not ready.." There it was, the look of worry he was expecting. "You know Lord 3rd will take care of it.. And you will still see him around.."

"I know.. But still.." When the frown came over your face he chuckled. "You have taken good care of him soo far, Y/N.. You have your training too, and missions.." He just watched as the weak nodd came as a answer. "And you, why are you not treating your wounds at the hospital.."

"Well, you were closer.. I wanted to check on you, and not to brag... But my girlfriend was trained by the legendary Shannin in medical ninjutsu" Kakashi knew the smug sweettalk and brow waggle would make you smile. Thats how he could get out of every situation with you. "Baka, you know you can't rely on me saving your ass from the hospital all the time" The giggle sounded like heaven as he let you heal the wounds. He loved how the purple chakra sourrounded him each time you healed him, it made him feel warm. "It has worked this far, hasn't it?"

"For you yes, because you know where to find me" He closed his eyes as he felt your soft fingers trace the scar on his face. A small gesture he had gotten used to you did when you were worried. "Still as reckless as ever.. Aren't you?" The amusement in your voice made him open his eyes, giving you a soft look. "I am not the captain for nothing you know?" Kakashi smiled as he let you pull down his mask, as he leaned in and kissed you softly, letting his lips linger a bit longer than usual before you put it back up.  "You are lucky that I love you, you know" You teased.

Normally this is where the scream usually comes, and the flashes of your unconsious body in front of him.. But this time it was the sound of a branch snapping. Both of your head turned as you were met with shining red eyes. "Mangekyo sharingan" the bloodied scream that had haunted him for years came back as the normal images came back. Your body unconsious on the ground as his vision got blurry from the tears. The panic set in as Kakashi tremble by the sight. "I didn't... It.. I." the shock made his whole body tremble and shake "Kakashi, close your eye.. It is ok" Jirayia's face came into view, snapping him back to reality

Kakashi let out a small gasp as he watched your eyes go back to the normal shade of yours." there.. how does it feel? I think I got them all" You looked over where the cuts were made, unfaced by what Kakashi just had seen. To him it seemed like you didn't know as he looked at you carefully. "Soo you join the bath house?"  It took him a while before he was able to catch the words you spoke as he just nodded. "Good, don't be late.. We are going to have fun" You gave his shoulder a light squeeze as you walked away. Kakashi looked at your back as you walked away, wondering what the hell he just witnessed, and how the memory had changed. It left him with questions, and he was gonna get his answers... Luckiky for him he knew you were a talkative drunk, meaning the celebration tonight seemed like a good idea afterall.