chapter seven

Quick Authors note...

This is a completely made up princess, and it in no way is canon soooooo please keep that in mind !!

ALSO OMG THANK YOU FOR THE 49 VIEWS AND 14 VOTES <33 I LOVE YOU ALL

MWAH

~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream into my pillow, "I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH A STUCK UP PRINCESS ANYMORE!"

Thrashing my legs around and kicking my bed.

Ok, it's been four days since the "Princess of the Sand" arrived back. Well, that is what she calls herself, and gets everyone else to call her. I literally thought that we had a princess arriving on the sand, but she is just the daughter of some Feudal Lord who is going bankrupt. I literally think she was just sent here to win Gaara over and get him to marry her and I think the elders have been bribed or something to make Gaara try as well. I am so done. I AM BEING TREATED LIKE I AM SOME SORT OF MAID BEING ASKED TO COOK, CLEAN, AND RUN AROUND AND DO ANYTHING THAT SHE PLEASES.

"Sweetheart, I need you to come and start dinner. Gaara and I are going for a walk through our  village~." She sings out.

And. She. Calls. Me. Sweetheart. In the most mocking way. I am so tired. And what is worse Gaara doesn't give two shits, like what the fuck. I thought at least he would hint at stopping it.

I let out another muffled scream into my pillow. I am perfectly kind with cooking, I actually enjoy cooking especially for others. BUT NOT FOR UNGRATEFUL BITCHES.

Gahhh alright, let's go make whatever this needy bitch wants, there better be enough for me.

Oh, it's a nice tofu stir fry, ok I know how to make this.

"Oh hahaha, that was so fun! I enjoy spending so much time with you Gaara~" Luna says, clutching onto Gaara's arm.

Oh yeah her name is Luna.

"Is dinner ready y/n?" Gaara groans, shaking off Luna and walking past me. I snort. oh looked like he had such a fun time.

"Yes, it is," I say smiling. The nicer I am, the quicker this goes meaning the quicker I can leave and go to bed.

"Great, Miss Luna, would you like to take a seat?"

"Oh of course." She says gushing and taking her seat next to Gaara, which was actually my seat. Dumb bitch.

As I am setting the table I can hear Luna complaining about how boring the table is, she is going to tell me to get some sort of ornament. I look around for something to put on the table, and all I can find is a candle. That'll have to do.

"Here, I almost forgot this," I say laying down the candle whilst slightly bending my body to light it. Gaara is straight across the table from me and I can feel his eyes on me. He has been avoiding me like I am some sort of disease ever since we had that moment, I guess you can call it. But he will shamelessly stare at me, this boy is hella confusing.

"It is a bit dry. And what did you do with the blah blah blah blah blah." I am just going to nod a soft apology and ignore the rest, her voice gives me a headache...

~ slight time skip ~

"Mhhh~ yes"

What- NO NO NO HELL NO

WHY IS LUNA MOANING?!

"Ohhhh~ like that!" That is definitely Luna and she is getting louder. I am leaving.

ARE THEY FUCKING-

I quickly get dressed in some warm clothes and grab my bag and quietly open my bedroom door. Ok I know it's completely legal and all that, I do not have an issue with sex but really I AM RIGHT HERE. Walking past the guest room that is right across mine, where Luna is staying, I can see the door is slightly open and can hear there is definitely more than one person in there.

I think the only way I am going to escape this is if I jump out of my window or off the balcony.

...Balcony it is, I don't feel like falling into a pool. THERE IS A FUCKING POOL?

Ok if I just scale the wall down I'll be ok, it shouldn't hurt too bad.

I did it. I thought it would be slightly easier than it was, but without chakra to support it hurt so fucking much. It literally feels like I have reopened one of my wounds.

Now the question is where do I go. I barely know anyone else in the village, I don't really feel like staying at a park or going for a nice long walk. I mean I can always go to the Kazekages office and start work nice and early. By early I mean fucking 12:45 am like I had just fallen asleep to be awoken by um- yea.

My chest hurts. My heart is banging in my chest and I am kind of upset. Why the fuck am I upset.

God, I am so angry. No sleep. All the pain.

That's gonna be my new motto.

"Miss y/n? Why are you here so early... Or um late?" One of the on guard shinobi asks.

"Oh, I just came to get a few things sorted and I'll be on my way in a couple hours. If that is ok?" I chuckle sarcastically.

"Of course that's ok, I'll let you in." He responds.

"Thank you, I appreciate it," I say following him upstairs to Gaara's office. He let me in then bid me farewell.

Ok, let's get comfortable. I am sure Gaara won't mind if I use his chair, it's not like he will ever know. I am starting his work early for him.

Going through I start with organising all the documents into what I can do, what Gaara needs to do, and other random piles. Once that is done I guess I'll start doing it all.

~ another time skip this one is longer though ;) ~

~ Gaara's POV ~

Peeling Luna's body off of mine, I pull my pants up and wander out of the guest room. I notice that y/n's door is wide open.

I knock on the door but I see that she is gone. Nowhere to be seen, she is properly downstairs eating or in the shower.

Not in the bathroom...

... and not downstairs eating

Where the hell is she.

Checking the entire house and outside, she is nowhere.

Running back upstairs to her room, I can see that her balcony door is open and that ugly bag she carries everywhere is gone. Meaning that she has probably run off somewhere, or she was kidnapped and whoever took her wanted what was in that bag.

"Luna, you will have to excuse me. I will send someone to take care of you today. I have to go do something." I echo through the house.

"Ngh~ why can't you come back to bed and we can do a replay of last night." She whines, "pleaseee."

"No." I do not want to repeat last night.

y/n better be alive.

Rushing through the village and straight up to my office.

"Lord Kazekage are you okay?"

"I NEED A-" I slam open the door and see y/n in my chair and asleep on my desk. "Nevermind, everything is ok."