chapter sixteen

Placing my hand over my bedroom door handle, my heart skips a beat.

Opening the door I can see that Gaara is not there. Where is he, I think to myself.

Maybe he changed his mind. Great. Got me all worked up just to give me the cold shoulder.

Turning back I lock my door then flop onto my bed, I can feel the heat building up in my core even more. I squeeze my thighs together, rubbing them slightly, whimpering quietly at the slight fiction.

I have had sex once before with an old friend but that was around a year ago. I haven't touched myself in over two months or so. So let's just say this has been building up for a while. Sliding one hand under my jumper and one down my body. I lightly squeeze my left breast falling back further into my mattress.

Hooking my finger on the waistband of my shorts I pull them down to where I can kick them off, leaving me with only my panties on covering my lower half.

I slip my hand in my panties, sliding my hand over my clit and my body jolts at the sudden stimulation causing me to let out a quiet breath. Circling slowly around the bundle of nerves my legs tense up and stretch out.

Bringing my other hand out from under my jumper, I reach towards my bedside table and grab out the small bottle of lube. Taking out my other hand I smother it with the cool substance and slowly slide a single finger into my hole.

"Oh~" I let out a shaky breath.

Pumping my finger in and out, I start to get annoyed at the restriction of my jumper and shirt underneath. Stopping what I am doing, I take off both my jumper and shirt.

I am now only wearing a matching red lacy bra and pantie. I shove two fingers back into my core and shake at the sudden fast movement. Pumping my fingers my mind wanders to the redhead who is only a door away.

Unable to control my thoughts, all I can see is Gaara's shirtless body. His small groans from when we were downstairs also floating around my mind.

At that, I curl my fingers causing me to hit a certain spot.

"Gaara~" I accidentally moan. I quickly bring my hand up to cover my mouth.

Fuck.

I slide a third finger into my hole, quickening my pace. Small moans escape my mouth as I feel the knot in my core slowly come undone.

"Oh my god," I exclaim a little too loudly. I bit down on my hand trying to shut myself up.

What the fuck was that? It sounded like something fell.

Shuffling

I watch in shock as the handle on my door turns open. I fucking locked it, I know I did.

Quickly pulling my hand out of my panties I sit up looking at my door. I can see little grains of sand covering the floor near my door.

Oh God no.

The door opens to reveal Gaara just standing there staring at me. My face reddens.

I grab my jumper that is at the end of my bed and use it to cover myself. "WHAT THE HELL GAAR-"

The shutting of my door cuts me off as he stalks towards me.

"What were you doing?" Gaara purrs out.

"None of your business," I respond sharply.

"Ok, I'll work it out myself then." He says.

I watch him as he walks towards me and traps me between his arms. He is slowly bending down. Our faces are inches apart and I can feel my face heat up more if that is even possible. I feel his breath on my face, I wanna kiss him so bad.

"What's this angel?" He brings the bottle of lube between each of our faces.

"You can read, can't you baby boy?" I question.

There is a pause.

"You were touching yourself weren't you," he says, shutting his eyes.

"Hmm. I was, but what are you going to do about it?" I tease.

He doesn't say anything but his body stiffens and it looks as if he is having a war in his mind with himself. His body is still hovering over mine keeping me pinned with one arm, the other is still holding the lube.

"Nothing? If you don't mind then could you leave? I have something to finish." I echo taking the bottle out of his hand.

His eyes open as I touch his fingers lightly when grabbing the lube. I slide back into the centre of my bed and lay myself down.

"Who were you thinking about?"

His question caught me off guard as well as the look in his eye.

"I don't think you want to know that." I tease. No way in hell am I just going to admit that I was thinking about him.

"Tell me. Now," he demands as he crawls to me so he is above me again.

"Kankuro," I state a little too loudly, bringing my gaze away from him.

"Excuse me?" He grabs my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"I told you you wouldn't like it." I flutter my eyelashes innocently at the man above me.

His eyes are dark and he looks like he is about to kill me.

"I don't believe you."

"Why not baby boy?"

"Because the way you were grinding on me and the way you moaned out my name when you were fucking yourself tells me otherwise."

Fuck. he heard that.

His lips attach to my neck as he leaves light kisses across my skin.

"Were you just sitting outside my door listening to me?" I ask.

"I told you I was coming to your room." he deadpans.

"I thought you didn't want me." my voice came out weaker than I wanted it to.

"y/n, I want you. More than you could imagine," he growled straight into my ear.

When those words left his mouth my mind went blank. I wrap my arms around his neck causing him to detach from my neck and bring his face in front of mine. I pull him down to connect our lips.