chapter eighteen

Holding eye contact with Gaara, I grab the length of his member before I start moving my hand slowly. I watch as he drops his head back onto the pillow behind him. Slowing the pace, even more, I drag a finger lightly over the vein on the underside. Causing him to let out a whine.

"I swear to fucking god-" Gaara starts to demand but I cut him off.

Hollowing out my cheeks I take in the entire length of his member, without warning.

That shut him up quickly.

One of his hands finds the back of my head, entangling itself in my hair. He starts pulling at my hair, as I continue to move at a slow pace continuing to tease him. He lets out a choked breath, trying to say something.

Pulling my mouth off, I slowly circle my tongue around the tip. Cursing under his breath he bucks his hips up into my mouth causing me to slightly gag at the unexpected movement.

Letting out a noise of disapproval, I start to quicken my pace. Sucking harder, I feel his body start to tense underneath me.

Wanting to try something. I lightly graze my teeth on the underside of his member.

"Fuck- y/n. Keep going." He groans, tightening his grip on my hair and tugging at it.

I moan out, whilst going faster. Tears pricking the corner of my eyes, I look up towards him to find him already looking at me. Bringing his thumb to my face he swipes the corner of my eye, smudging the tear down my face.

"Close- ah.." He moans out. I grab the rest of his length with my hand.

Moving quickly, I can tell he is over the edge. As he releases he shouts my name, once again dropping his head back onto the pillow.

Swallowing, I pull myself off of his member. I feel his thumb brush over my bottom lip. He pushes his thumb past my lip and enters my mouth. I open my mouth and he drags his finger over my tongue.

"Good girl," he says smirking whilst flipping me over.

With the positions swapped he pushes me up on the bed, then starts kissing down my body. Once more I found myself squirming under his touch. Feeling his lips, his tongue, and his teeth against my skin.

It was fucking heaven.

But at the same time, I know I am going to hell.

Hooking his arms underneath my legs he puts my legs over my shoulders. Pulling me closer to him. Kissing the inside of my thighs, I bring my hand up to my mouth. Biting down hard on my hand trying to contain any noise that comes out of my throat.

Noticing what I'm doing, without saying anything he bites down on my thigh causing a shaky whine to leave my lips whether it was because of the pain or the pleasure, I don't know. Smirking against my skin, he traces his tongue over the bite marks soothing the slight pain that was lingering.

Pulling my body even closer than before, I feel his tongue slide against the entrance of my core. Arching into the feeling, it's now my turn for my head to be falling back against the bed below me.

At a slow pace, he slides his tongue fully in. "Fuck Gaara~" I moan out against my will as soon as Gaara started to quicken his pace.

Fucking hell- he knows what he is doing.

"Shit, I'm gonna..." I moan, grabbing his hair and tugging against it.

All of a sudden there was a loss of contact as he pulled himself away, still gripping my thighs he lets out a low growl, "that's what you get for being such a fucking tease."