chapter thirty four

Searching the room, my gut drops further. There is no couch. What the hell are we going to do?

The room is awkwardly sized as well. Which makes it even worse. Oh for fuck sake. "No."

One short, pushy word is all he says. And for the first time, I agree with him on something that isn't village related. Essentially two days of thick, heavy tension. Whether that tension is hate or frustration or something completely different, no one bloody knows. However, we both do know that there is no hope of getting another room. Meaning that, on the bad luck above both Gaara and I, we have to share a room. As well as a goddamn bed.

Calm yourself y/n.

It will be fine - SLAM. The tiny ensuite bathroom to my left was slammed shut.

This is not going to be fine, because he is an immature piece of shit and I am in fact in love with him. Just great, what I need after a gruelling meeting where I was scolded like a child that will 100% continue tomorrow. Shoved into a room with the man that rips out my heart repeatedly and fucking drowns it in his sand.

"What did you just say?" A male voice thick with emotions reaches my ears.

...huh?

I look slightly over my shoulder to the left, to the bathroom door. Which is in fact still open. "You have gotta be kidding me," I whisper to myself, Gaara had just shut the entry door.

I weigh up my decisions for the current situation. There is a window on the far side of the room, if I run fast enough at it I should be able to break it. Or I can turn around and walk out of the room, vowing never to come back again. Or I could simply play dumb... or I can do nothing. No, I am doing nothing, my body and mind are just not responding.

"Oh for fuck sake's y/n. This is your fault." Gaara's hand grabs my waist and turns me to face him.

My back is up against the wall before I can comprehend what is happening. I look into Gaara's eyes, there is something so uncomfortable about the way he is looking at me but oh god so familiar. I don't get to look for long, he flicks the lights off. Lips making contact with mine just as quickly as this situation has escalated. His hands travelled up, under my shirt straight to the base of my breast pushing me further up the wall and bringing his body closer to mine. Breaking the kiss he latches on to my neck. Unable to gather any morals in regards to what is happening I tangle one of my hands in his hair and the other gripping at his bicep. Holding him against me. He travels further down my neck, his hands grabbing at my chest. Massaging the area, "Gaara~ what're you doing?"

He tenses at the sound of his name. "What does it look like?" Bringing his hands down to straight under my ass he lifts me up. Squeezing my thigh to signal me to wrap my legs around him. I comply.

He somehow navigates in the dark to where the small bed is, throwing me against it. He is acting quickly. Much different from the first time. Though his hands roam as if he had touched me yesterday as if he had remembered every detail of my skin. He continues to pamper kisses along my neck though more aggressively now. He pulls my shirt over my head in between kisses. Only pulling back for a few seconds in what seems like an attempt to memorise the sight of my body. I am overwhelmed and too consumed with the emotions of desire and lust, though there is a thought nagging the tiniest part of my brain. He doesn't love me. Pulled back into the present he stops. Hand grazing over one of the newer larger scars. Unknown territory to him.

I Should really stop this. He is engaged.

My bra and panties have already been discarded and I'm helping him lift his shirt off.

Y/n you are better than this.

Gaara is kissing along my inner thigh, inching closer to my core. My hands tangled in his red hair. "Oh~ Gaara!"

I am going to hate myself in the morning.

Authors note

~

Apologies for the massive break in updates and for this short chapter. I do have good news though, more chapters will be coming and they will be closer together!

I love you all so much and thank you so so much for the support. It is literally unreal <3

Keep commenting and I will see you shortly :)