chapter twenty two

Authors note

~

Guys stop! All of the love on this book is unbelievable! Thank you so much for 2K reads and the sweet comments! 

Also as of now I have a second book which is called 'Organised Chaos.' and it is a bakugo x reader so if you are interested in that please go ahead and give it a read!

Anyways I love you all! Stay safe <3 and remember to vote and comment!

Oh also if you can cook....... In this book you can't :D

"FUCK!" The fire of the stove flies up right into my face.

"CAREFUL!" Temari shrieks at me.

"TEE I'M GOING TO BURN THE BLOODY HOUSE DOWN!! WHY DO YOU DEMAND THAT I HELP YOU?" I shout.

I hate cooking. So much.

Well...

Actually, I can't cook.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO COOK ALONE AND THERE IS NOTHING ELSE LEFT TO DO FOR YOU!"

She's right. I did clean the entire house, inside as well as out. I swept the goddamn porch, which is really small, just in front of the front door. Just to avoid the cooking.

"HOW ABOUT I PREPARE THE DISHES! I'LL STILL BE IN THE KITCHEN WITH YOU JUST WITHOUT THE DIRECT RISK TO OUR LIFE!" At this point, I am begging.

"OK FINE! DON'T FORGET ANYONE." She sends me a playful look.

We are having some of our leaf friends over. I know a few of them, they are amazing people and they accept me, so I am excited to see them again. We are hosting a dinner party because Temari really wanted to and so did I, but I won't tell anyone that.

They arrived last night. I think the girls spent the day resting and the boys have been out. That includes Gaara and Kankuro. Naruto, the only person that Garaa has ever admitted to being friends with, came and took the two of them surprisingly early this morning. That just left Tee and me.

We went and explored the stalls. We ended up buying a recipe book, as well as some fresh ingredients and we made a big dinner and dessert with all of that stuff. I also made up some fancy drinks before Tee started cooking.

"Where are the extra chairs?" I look over my shoulder towards her.

"I think in Kankuro's room." She replies.

"The puppet room? Or his actual room?"

"Um... Can you watch the meat? I'll go and look because I think they are all over the place." nodding me over to her. "Just don't touch it, just watch."

"Yes ma'am." I jokingly salute her whilst taking the spoon from her hand.

Knock... Knock...

"HEY, IT'S OPEN COME IN!" I shout from the kitchen.

"HEYYY Y/NNN!"

I know that voice from anywhere. Poking my head around the kitchen wall, I see Rock Lee shoving through the door.

"OMG LOOK WHO IT IS! COME HERE." I say pulling him into a side hug.

"Hi y/n! Whatever that is, it smells delicious!" I hear a soft voice.

"Hinata!" I say putting the spoon down, I pull her into a hug, "thank you though, I am not the master cook behind this. Temari made it."

"Well tell Temari I need the recipe!" another voice appears.