chapter twenty five

Fuck.... Fuck.

Shit.

Tears are stinging my eyes. I am just running.

I have no fucking clue where I am going.

I don't even know if I have gotten far.

I can't feel my feet.

I have fallen over many times.

I think I have broken my wrist... again. Because I can't feel it.

And my knees are bleeding and bruised.

I can hear the two males behind me following me.

They are swearing at each other, trying to find a way to get me to stop running.

But that won't happen.

I'll just keep running until I am out of the village. At least that way it'll keep Temari and Kankuro and Gaara... And Tenten ... the rest of the sand safe. Just everyone.

At least for now.

I am not that special to have two Akatsuki members chasing me and only me.

I am not their end goal. I know this.

Apparently, I am nobody's end goal... Stupid Gaara.

If I keep them running and become a fuck up in their plan it'll give the sand more time to think and destroy them.

"y/n." one of them says, "stop running sweetheart."

"NO!" I shriek.

"Cut her off. I have had enough of this."

Deidara... That stupid fucking blonde.

"Yes, partner!"

Toby, with his stupid mask.

I come to stop, trying to remain upright but failing. Looking around I can't see either of them. Where the fuck did they go?

I am not going to survive this powerless.

Fuck...

I guess it's never too late to try.

Throwing together hand signs, I hope and pray to whatever God exists that I have some chakra that I can use left in me.

I can feel the drink that I had earlier rise into my throat and makes its way out. I threw up every last thing that was in my body and probably more.

I thought I was in hysteria before but now.

Right now.

I am.

"Just give up."

"Fuck... no." I cough out.

Think of something y/n. No matter what anyone says, you aren't fucking useless.