chapter twenty six

Authors note

~

To make up for the very late chapter twenty five have both chapter twenty five and twenty six.

Thank you guys for all the support!!! LOVE YALL <3

"She has been out for 96 hours. I don't believe there is much hope for her." One voice comes.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!" A shriek of a familiar female voice.

"Temari, you need to calm down."

"Fix her! Right now!" A sob, "I couldn't have just lost my brother and my best friend."

Temari...

Brother-?

Best friend-!

"NO!" I spring up, my voice is hoarse and raspy.

My vision is a blurry mess, I can't see anything clearly. A sharp pain goes up my spine, a scream is let out.

"Ma'am?! You need to calm down!" People rush toward me, "Miss you need to lay back down!"

"Y/N!" The female voice shouts.

"Get her an oxygen mask! She is hyperventilating!" Someone demands, "you guys need to leave the room now!"

Vision is still blurry but slowly clearing. Letting the people push me back down, I try to focus on my breathing as something is strapped to my face.

Breathing begins to become easier. My wits are slowly coming back to me as well as the sheer amount of pain that I am in.

"y/n l/n, can you hear me?"

A meek sound of approval comes out of my mouth.

Blinking rapidly to try and clear my vision I say, "can't see."

"You have just woken up. Please do not stress your body. Keep your eyes closed, I will do an assessment of your physical form."

I let out the same sound as before, my throat burning at the motion.

"Doctor? How is she?"

"It is much less concerning than we thought. She will make a full recovery. I think that she was affected more on a mental health level than a physical one." The doctor sighs out of relief, "Miss y/n, can you open your eyes for me please?"

I do as the doctor says and open my eyes. Slightly blurry but I can see the facial features of the doctor if I focus hard enough.

"Perfect. How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Like death." My throat burns.

"Ok, we will give you your next dose of painkillers in an hour and we can discuss treatment options now. As well as discuss the condition of your body." He gives a nod to the nurse, I am guessing so she can go and get my file.

I nod, not wanting to risk speaking.

"The last time you were here was the incident where you had little chakra left as you were poisoned with a chakra killing virus potion." The nurse enters the room handing the doctor my file, "somehow you have used the rest of your chakra. We believe you have done this through moving your physical body when in an unconscious state with the chakra energy. That is the most pressing issue."