chapter seventeen

Panting, heavy breathing. Light moans.

That's all I can hear.

Gaara's hands are on my skin. My hands are on Gaara's skin. Skin on skin.

That's all I can feel.

Gaara is just filling my senses. He is all I can taste and smell.

Our lips are still connected, he won over dominance and slid his tongue into my mouth. He explores my mouth and as he does I slide my hands underneath his shirt to feel his hard chest. Lightly scraping my nails down the front of it, he groans into the kiss.

Pulling back away from the kiss, our first proper kiss, there is a string of saliva between the two of us.

"Take your shirt off," I say propping myself up onto my forearms.

Sitting himself up I watch as he effortlessly pulls his shirt over his head.

I have seen him shirtless before but not this close. I couldn't see the tiny scars that scatter his chest, or the fact that he is this very defined before, but woah now I can.

"Your turn," he says, grabbing the hem of my shirt whilst pulling it up slightly.

A wave of nerves wash over me at the thought of him turning around and walking out of this room after he sees the giant scars that sit on my lower stomach and the other scar that covers my chest and shoulder. I think Garaa noticed that something was up as he slowed the pace and lifted himself up.

"You ok?" He asks, slight concern in his tone.

It clicks in my head at that moment I realise that he won't give a fuck. "Yea. sorry." I respond, slowly sliding my shirt over my head, exposing my bare chest.

For a second it is just silence, and he is staring at me. His gaze reaches my eyes and that's when I realise his face is almost redder than his hair. At this, I let out a soft laugh.

"Shut up angel... you are just so fucking beautiful," he mumbles, obviously slightly embarrassed.

Holding eye contact he lowers his body back down over me, looking serious. "Now I have to make sure that before we do anything else, you are 100% serious that you want to do this with me."

"Yes I am serious seeming we have made it this far but if you don't wanna then make sure to get Kankuro on your way out for me." I give an innocent smile.

"Fuck off y/n."

Without any other time to think he buries his head into my neck and begins to plant kisses down my neck to my collarbone. He hovers over a certain spot and starts to nibble slightly at it causing me to pull at his hair.

Fuck he is going to leave a few marks...

Moving his mouth further down my chest he continues to leave small kisses across my skin, he doesn't stop until he reaches the most sensitive spot, my left nipple, causing me to let out a soft moan. I can feel him smirk against my skin, 'that bastard' I think to myself. As he brings one of his hands up to grasp my right boob playing with my other nipple at the same time.

Squirming at the sensation as well as the sense of loss of control, using my legs I wrap them around his waist and flip us over so now I am on top and straddling his waist. I can tell that he is slightly confused at the sudden change in position. But I can also tell that he is extremely flustered at the sudden surge of confidence.

Let's have some fun with this.

Deciding to take it to the next level I firmly push myself back onto his crotch. I am able to feel that he is extremely hard as well as very big. I can feel his body tense below me as I start to slowly grind against him.

Now I am in control here, I quietly giggle to myself.

Throwing his head back slightly, his hands go straight to my thighs pushing me down onto him harder.

"y/n... for fuck sakes, hurry up." He groans sternly.

"I mean I guess..." I tease.

I shift myself slightly off of him so I am able to bring my hands to the waistband of his pants. I hook a finger underneath them and slowly move them down his legs. Making eye contact neither of us says anything but I can tell by the look in his eyes that he is getting impatient.

Continuing to slowly pull his pants off, I watch as he moves his own hands to pull them off, clearly done with my games.

"What do you think you are doing, baby boy?" I question him.

"You are taking a little bit too long here sweetheart, so I thought I might help." His words dripped in sarcasm as he pulls his pants straight off, throwing them across the room somewhere, "and while I am at it I'll help you with yours."

Before I can comprehend it he has flipped me around onto my back and is kissing his way up my thighs to reach my core. I watch as he slips my panties off, leaving me completely naked. Once he has done that he pulls himself off of me and attempts to pull his own underwear off. But unfortunately for him, I beat him to it.

Pushing him back onto the bed, once again I climb over him and this time I don't waste any time. Sliding his boxers straight off and leaving them to drop to the ground, everything starts to hit me at once.

shit.

Holy fucking shit.

No one was gonna warn me about this!? HIS FUCKING DICK IS HUGE.

~

a/n 

hiya guys!! sorry it has been a while got caught up with life but i shall be back hopefully!!! hope you are all well and safe <3  OH also big thank you to my friend who help write this :))

also i am very sorry for the uh cliff hanger- i guess you can call it! ANYWAYS MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT MWAH