chapter nineteen

"GET THE FUCK UP! WE HAVE SHIT TO DO AS THE KAZEKAGE FAMILY- DON'T MAKE ME COME INTO YOUR ROOMS!"

Snuggling in closer to what I thought was my blanket... but I realised it wasn't when it groans at me.

I look up to see Gaara's face, giggling at the state of him. His hair is a mess all over his face, and he is lightly snoring. I didn't think he ever slept because of the state of his eyebags, but he is fucking adorable.

KNOCK

"Y/N L/N GET THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BREAK YOUR DOOR OPEN!" Surprisingly the loud voice belongs to Kankuro and not Temari.

Wait shit. HIS BROTHER IS IN MY BED-

"I'M UP! DO NOT COME IN!" I shriek back sitting upright. A light groan and a tightening around my waist bring my attention back down to the redhead that I most definitely gave a rude awakening to.

"Sorry!" I whisper to him, turning my head back to the door making sure that a certain brunette doesn't appear.

Rubbing his eyes, he slowly sits up and stretches. Giving me a sleepy lopsided smile he says, "Good Morning princess."

"Good morning baby boy." I return a smile also stretching out my limbs.

"This is where I sneak out. Out of a room in my own house." He gives a light chuckle at the last part.

"This is MY room in YOUR house. So it would be kind of hard to explain to Kankuro what you are doing half-naked in here."

"Well, I think he will know exactly what I am doing here." He states matter of factly.

I watch as he pulls himself out of my bed. He is shirtless, his hair is a mess, and he is leaning back into me. God- how did this happen?

His hand goes to the back of my neck as he leans in closer whilst bringing me up to meet his lips. The feeling of his soft lips is just like bliss. Everything would have been perfect if we hadn't been woken up by Kankuro this early. But I guess the day can only get better because it is the opening day of the festival.

I get to dress up nicely and look hot whilst seeing people from all different places whilst sitting pretty in the spotlight. Watching Gaara leave my room, I pull myself out of my bed and start to pull out my clothes for the day. A bit sore.

"Y/N!!" Kankuro shouts up to me clearly from downstairs. He is probably making breakfast and coffee to get us all moving.

"YEA?!" I respond just as loud.

"COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE UP TEMARI FOR ME! I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR AGES!"

"YES! CAN DO!" I laugh to myself whilst making my way to Temari's room. She hates being woken up.

Grabbing a towel, I start to make my way to Temari's room. Walking past the bathroom and Gaara's room. Gaara's door is ajar, taking a quick peek I can see that he is changing and trying on different t-shirts.

I can also see that his back is covered with bright red marks all the way down.

Turning away quickly to not get caught. Face on fire, that reminds me of his own marks that he had left on me. Thankfully there are not too many that are visible along my neck.

...Now anyways back to Temari. Taking my hand I twist the doorknob, knowing damn well knocking won't do shit to wake Tee up.

"Temari. Cmon wake up." I say.

I hear a grumbled 'no' coming from her bed. I make my way over to her closet, browsing through the dresses that she has hung up.

"You know you have to. It's ceremony day and we need to get prettied up. Kankuro has made food, I think, so you go downstairs and eat." I chuckle.

As I pull out the dress I know she chose for today and hang it up near her mirror. Opening her curtains the heat and light of the sun hit her face and she pulls the blankets over her face. Walking towards her I pull the blankets down from her and she gives me a scary-ass look.

I smile at her. She curses a string of muffled words but does pull herself out of her bed.

Perfect. Mission complete.

Now it's time to shower.

Smoothing out my wet h/c hair. Taking some deep breaths, the weight of this day is finally setting on me. It's 7 o'clock in the morning and I have a full day ahead of me after getting very little sleep. But I am kind of excited but still kind of anxious.

Going downstairs the three sand siblings are sitting around the living room eating, walking in the kitchen I grab my food and walk over to join.

"Sooo.... You guys ready for the overview of the day?" I announce before shoving food into my mouth.

"Ready as ever," Temari responds.

Quickly going over everything that will happen throughout the day, we all finish off our food just before a quick knock at the door takes our attention. It's the people that are going to dress us and do Tee and i's makeup and hair, which is kind of weird for me since I have never had people do my makeup or hair before.

Gaara greets them and they make their way in with all of their things.

"Why do they need so much stuff?" I question Temari.

"I am not quite sure..." Temari seems a bit taken aback.

Temari links her arms with mine as we head upstairs to prepare for the day ahead of us. Though I am going to keep my fingers crossed that she asks no questions about Gaara- because ah... yea.