chapter eight

"y/n." Is that Gaara?

"y/n!' Gaara shouted.

"Hmm" I whine, pushing myself up off the desk "what.?"

I meet Gaara's eyes and everything hits me. Oh fuck. I quickly step up out of his chair, embarrassingly too quickly and trip myself over.

"Ouch," I whine. That hurt my ass.

Looking up I see Gaara standing over me, he looks pissed. This dumb bitch will get every colourful word out of me if he says anything wrong.

"Get up," Gaara growled.

Oh, this boy is going to get it. I haven't slept or had breakfast because of him and his 'little princess'.

"Make me." I spat.

I feel something wrap around my waist, and push me up to come eye to eye with Gaara. His stupid bloody sand, I curse off in my mind. His sand falls onto the ground around us and makes its way back into his gourd. Welp.

"Now explain to me why you weren't home?"

Is he really this angry because I wasn't home, it is his bloody fault he couldn't keep it in his pants.

I let out a bitter laugh. "You wonder why I wasn't home? You and princess. That is why I was not home."

"Oh." I watch Gaara's lip turn upwards into a smirk, "you heard that did you?"

I scoff. "That's all I could hear, idiot. 'Oh, Gaara yes~' 'mhhm! ngh~" I mock overdramatically, "it made my ears bleed."

He is just staring at me. Oh fuck, I just moaned his name. I feel the colour on my face rise even quicker when I see that the tips of Gaara's ears are red.

I have already dug my grave, why not dig it deeper and keep the act going.

"What? The little princess got your tongue?" I look at him through my eyelashes, his face goes redder and he looks angrier. Oh my- HE DIDN'T LIKE IT.

I let out a loud laugh. "Oh. My. God. you didn't finish."

I am too sleep-deprived to handle this, this is hilarious. Ok I know I was upset before but right now, I am feeling pretty good.

"Your silence is proving everything." I slide my hands up his arms, "That is so disappointing, the girl who everyone wants you to marry can't even give good head."

I wrap my arms around his neck bringing our faces inches apart.

"And you can?" Gaara dares.

Oh- Nah is it too late to back out now.

I intertwine my fingers in his red hair, which is surprisingly soft.

"Sorry, you will never know." I smile innocently at him.

He pushes my body into the wall behind me with his hands on my hips.

"Really?" He growls into my ear.

"You are sounding a bit desperate there Gaara."

He looks away. I tug at his hair lightly which causes him to let out a low groan and place his head on my shoulder.

The grip on my hips tightens. "Shut the fuck up y/n."

"Aww baby... the princess really didn't treat you right," I whisper into his ear. I run my hands through his hair and drag my nails down his neck causing him to shudder against me.

"y/n, I told you to shut up." He scolded.

"Do you really want me to shut up?"

His hands travel up along my side to stop just at my waist. This causes me to arch my back slightly.

"No."

That is all he said, I don't know why but that was enough to make me lose every thought in my mind.

"But, if you keep talking you might wish you would have." He lifts his head up.

His eyes are dark with lust. Fuck. I am going to finally admit that he is attractive as fuck.

"Lord Kazekage, we have received a message back from the Leaf and as well as-" really. Interrupted right now. "Oh, I apologize."

Gaara clears his throat, "no it's ok. Thank you."

Soooooo um fuck.

"We will deal with this later." Gaara sighs, seeming a little disappointed. "We have to finish stuff for the Festival."

Been a few hours and the lovely Princess has decided to join us and she positioned herself right on Gaara's lap. I should not be jealous. I am not jealous.

God this boy has got my brain fucked up. I am meant to hate him, he is meant to hate me and we are meant to be keeping a distance from each other. Not being bodies flushed together and probably kissing if we hadn't been interrupted. My brain is hurting. And he was literally just fucking another chick.

Ok, let's just get the festival work done so I can go home and sleep, without any interruptions.

This boy brings so many interruptions to my life.

I NEED MY BEST FRIEND TO COME BACK. and I need more friends.

Maybe I can make friends with the people of the Leaf who are coming over. Though I should make friends who live close by.

It's been many hours and we are finally walking home. I am tripping over my own feet because I'm exhausted, someone bloody carries me.

I hear someone running behind me and my heart drops. Fuck I turn myself around and Gaara had also noticed the footsteps and is looking as well. Oh.

I feel my body getting lifted up.

My!

GOD!

"KANKURO! YOU DICK PUT ME DOWN." I laugh, he has picked me up bridal style and is running off with me, "DO NOT TRIP OVER OR DROP ME!"

And we are home.

He places me down and I wrap my arms around him. "I miss you guys."

"Haha of course you did. Who would ever miss me, Kankuro!" he dramatically shouts.

"Idiot," I say smiling. Turning around I get wrapped in someone else's arms, Temari.

"You had to have missed me more." She chuckles pulling me in.

I hug her back tightly, "Yes yes I did."

"Welcome back you two." Gaara gives a small but genuine smile. He really loves his siblings.

"Umm.... who are you guys?" Luna whines while looking between all of us.

Nope, not dealing with this. "We can do introductions over dinner." Kankuro smiles.

"Food!!" I yell.