Chapter 53

"Congratulations you guys" said Angela as she Erik, Jess and Mike approached Edward and I. "Thank you guys. I'm so glad you all came" I said as I smiled at them. "We wouldn't have missed this for the world right guys?" she said as she turned to the group who nodded in agreement. "We'll let you greet your other guests" said Mike before they all walked off and I turned to Edward who smirked.

"Mike...still thinks he has a chance with you" he said and I laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned into him. "Hey man, nice to see you guys" said Seth as he walked up with Bella's dad, a woman and Jacobs father. He shook Edward and Christopher's hands with a big warm smile on his face. "Serena, this is my mother Sue, and Billy, Jacob's dad" said Seth as he stepped aside.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you" I said and Sue gave me a warm smile. I now know where Seth gets it from. "You both look absolutely stunning" said Sue as she looked at Bella and I. "Thank you" said Bella. "I hope you'll be happy Bella" said Billy as he looked up at her from his wheelchair. "Thank you Billy. Have you heard from Him?" said Bella.

I felt my smile drop as I saw the pain in Bella's eyes at the absence of Jake. "I'm sure Jake wishes you the best" Billy responded and Bella nodded. "Well I plan on getting drunk" said Charlie and I giggled. "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?" said Charlie as he turned to Sue who smiled at him. "Sparkling fire water" said Billy as he turned, seemingly running over Charlie's foot.

They walked off and I looked at Bella. "You ok Bells?" I asked and she nodded. "Bella, Serena!" a voice said and I turned to see a brunette woman walking over, her eyes the familiar topaz yellow. She grabbed my face as she kissed both of my cheeks before walking over and doing the same with Bella. "Congratulations" said the man as he shook Edwards hand.

"Eleazar and Carmen right?" said Bella and they nodded. "Hola" Eleazar replied. "Es un placer concert finalmente! Edward mi ha dicho mucho sobre ustedes (It's so nice to finally meet you! Edward has told me so much about you guys)" I said and Carmen turned to me with a bright smile. "Yes and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate" said Christopher.

"We've heard so much about you both" said Kate as she smiled at us. "Welcome to the family""Bienvida" said Eleazar and Carmen. "Thank you" Bella and I said. "Irina? Come meet Bella and Serena" said Carmen as they all turned to the last blonde woman who as standing a few feet away, a solemn look on her face.

She walked over before leaning down to Carmen. "I can't do this" she said as she looked at the other women. "You promised" Tanya said lowly. "They invited one" Irina said bitterly and I looked over to see she was looking in Seths direction. "Irina he's our friend" said Edward as he pulled me closer. "They killed Laurent!" Irina protested.

"He tried to kill Bella and Serena" said Edward and Irina stepped forward, a look of anger on her face. "I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us. To live in peace with humans. With me" she said, the pain obvious in her voice. "We're sorry" Edward replied before she turned and stormed off. "Um lets not monopolise the brides. Congratulations" said Eleazar before the coven walked away.

"Well what's a wedding without family drama?" said Christopher and I giggled.

As the reception began, the speeches started. "Excuse me. Is this on?" said Emmett as he tapped the microphone. "Um hello. I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sisters. Bella and Serena, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years cause you won't be getting anymore for a while" said Emmett as he raised his glass chuckling.

An awkward silence filled the room and I turned to Edward who laughed as I covered my mouth as I laughed. "Well Bella and Serena were just like everybody else, totally mesmerised by Edward and Christopher or the Hairs as I called them" said Jess and some chuckles came from the room. "Um...and then suddenly Edward and Christopher were all about Bella and Serena. Even though they aren't captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council" said Jess and I turned to Edward as I shook my head.