Chapter 66

"What about Annabeth or Elise?" said Rosalie and I giggled as I shook my head

"What about Annabeth or Elise?" said Rosalie and I giggled as I shook my head. "I'm sorry Rose but I'm not changing my mind" I said and she rolled her eyes as she smiled. "I love the names she chose. I think they're perfect" said my mom and I smiled. "See, my mom likes them" I said and Alice smirked as she looked at Rosalie.

Edward, Jacob, Carlos, and Bella entered the room as Rosalie and Alice helped me out of the chair. "Thanks for distracting the wolves long enough for them Jacob" I said as I looked at him. "No problem" Jacob replied. "This is pretty important Serena, why don't you tell them what you've decided" said Rosalie. "What's going on?" said Bella.

"Rose is trying to talk Serena out of her baby names" said Edward as he smirked. "She thinks I should go more traditional" I said and Bella chuckled. "If I'm having a girl, I was going to name her Charlotte after my sister but I realised, that name belongs to my sister and I don't want her memories to be erased. So, I've decided on Colette, Charlotte's middle name. Colette Angelica Elizabeth Cullen. Elizabeth for Edward's mother and Angelica after you mom " I said and Edward smiled.

"And if it's a boy, Masen. Masen Anthony Cullen after Edward" I said. "I think they're perfect Serena" said Carlos as he smiled. "Yeah. They're somewhat unique yet formal" said Bella. "See, everyone else likes them" I said as I turned to Rosalie. "Let's draw you a bath" she said before she and Alice helped to walk me to the bathroom.

I sat in the chair as Alice turned on the water. "I'll be right back" said Rosalie before she left the bathroom. As the water finished running, I stood up from the chair only to gasp in pain as I grabbed my stomach. "Serena!" said Alice as she rushed to my side. "Ahh!" I gasped before a shooting pain ran through me. I felt a dripping and looked down to see a small pool of water at my feet.

I looked up at Alice panicked and saw her eyes widen. Another shooting pain shot through me, this one worse then the last causing me to scream out in pain. "Edward! Angelica quick!" Alice exclaimed before Edward and my mom suddenly appeared at my side. "Serena! What is it?!" said my mom as I gripped onto Edward.

"My water just broke ahhhhh!" I cried as I squeezed Edward's hand. "We need to get her to Carlisle's study now!" said my mom before Edward scooped me up in his arms and ran to Carlisle's study where he laid me on the bed. My mom removed my pants, throwing them aside as Edward stood beside her. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed as another contraction ran through me only this one felt different.

"I think somethings wrong!" I cried as I grabbed my moms hand. "She's going to deliver without Carlisle?!" said Bella. "We have no choice! Rosalie pass me the morphine" said my mom and she passed it to her. My mom stabbed my in the leg causing me to wince. "Ok Serena, when your next contraction comes I need you to push!" said my mom as she lifted my legs and I nodded as I panted, beads of sweat dripping from my head.

I felt the next contraction come and screamed as I pushed as I hard as I could only to feel a tearing sensation come from my abdomen. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed as the pain got worse. "Something's wrong the baby! It might be breached or have the chord around its neck!" said my mom. Rosalie reached over to the table and grabbed the scalpel.