Chapter - 3

If you haven't prayed than please pray this book can wait but your Salah can't

Happy reading

Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has no kindness has no faith. - Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam)

AMIRA SULTAN P.O.V

"Good Morning Students!" I greeted another class as a substitute teacher since one of my colleague is absent .

" Good Morning, Teacher! " They all stood up rhyming in union .

A small smile appeared on my lip " How were the holidays? Did you have a nice time?"

"  Yeah! It was fantastic, Madam; I went to Karachi with my family " one of the students said cheerfully.

" That’s excellent. So today you all have to write about your summer vacation all right " I clap to motivate them.

"  Sure Madam " they all cheered taking out there stencils and copy .

" So you all- "

" Amira ! Chi chi Amira " I furrowed my both eyebrows at the voice of my annoying best friend peeping from the door .

" What !" I whispered/ yelled .

" Come here " she signed with her both hands like bunny paws .

Walking towards her I rolled my eyes at her silly behaviour " what " I lean on the door frame .

" After lunch , we will go to watch movies, okay '' she giggled excitedly .

'' No I don't like movies, you know that beside I have work at home " her face fell .

" Sorry " I added with  tight smile .

" Always a spoil sport " she mumbled and about to go when Principal ma'am called my name.

"Amira Sultan came to the principal office '' I immediately straightened myself when I heard my name in the speaker.

Seher look at me in surprise " what have you done now "

I shrugged my shoulder innocently " I have no idea "

" Please look at the class till I come back "

Seher signed me to go. I nodded as I walked out of the class ..... Praying to Allah s.w.t  that I don't get into trouble which surprisingly I get most of the time .

Biting my lips nervously I knock on the door .

" Come in '' I heard Mrs Samiya's voice.

I entered the room only to knock the statue by my elbow. I tried to catch it but damn it fell on the floor with a loud sound .

I close my eyes in relief, glad that it's not made of glass .

I picked it up just then I heard my principal " welcome Miss. Amira " she said her back is facing me while she is turning some pages .

I frown " How do you know it's me '' I raised my eyebrows .

She chuckled, turning around " well you are the only teacher of the school who has broken something as soon as you come to my office " she leaned on her chair sitting comfortably .

I look up remembering every time I enter her office .

" Good morning ma- opm hp... " I slipped and knocked all the paper from his desk.

" You call me mis - oh no " I accidentally spilled the coffee .

" May I come Ma'am I just want to sub- " someone came from behind unintentionally scaring the everything out of me ... I knocked the vase which shattered into pieces on the ground .