chapter 42

. “A busy life makes prayer harder, but prayer makes a busy life easier.” Anonymous

Third person p.o.v 

" No I am not doing it " Myra hissed at the caller .

Her eyes got teary hearing the other side , while her heart trembled at the consequences .

" Do as I say or else you know the consequences of betraying us " caller hanging up .

She stared at the phone feeling hopeless .

Pray to Allah s.w.t no matter how many doors are closed , Allah is Al Fattah the judge and the opener of the closed door.

Myra remembered Amira's wise words. She quickly went to do wudu and sat on a prayer mat asking Allah to guide her to do the right thing .

Amira Sultan p.o.v 

" Awww Masha Allah you look so pretty " I wanted to cry seeing my little Princess looking so cute .

Sayra wore Bella's princess gown and looked so cute .

" How am I looking? " Amira tugged his suit with an attitude that he already knows he is looking dashing .

I lean a little " handsome as always " and I pinch his cheek .

" Angel don't do it " he swatted my hand making me pout .

" Mashallah they got mixed with you so well " Ammi was on the verge of crying . 

Mother's and their emotions .

" Ammi don't cry , you need to look pretty today  " I tap her shoulder with mine slightly .

" And why is that ?" She frowned .

" I have decided to find a suitable groom for you " I joke .

Her eyes widened " Amira you… " she pulled my ear .

" Okay now okay we owe  sorry sorry " I beg her to leave my ear .

" Better " she fake glasses .

I smiled circling my arm around her shoulder " are you happy " 

She looked my way with a bright smile " I wanted you to be my daughter in law and now you are , how come I am not happy " she kissed my forehead .

" Soon Khalid will realise what a gem you are " 

I doubt it .

Knock ! Knock …

I waited for Myra to open the door. She offered to help me get ready. In the end I will wear an abaya but today I wanted to get ready for myself just for fun .

The moment she flung the door open , my hand immediately found my mouth to cover .

" Are you serious? " I beam with excitement .

Myra fixes her hijab uncomfortably " please don't make fun " when she turns inside , she looks quite nervous .

" You look so pretty " I compliment her .

With one eyebrow raised she questions " Really ? Am I? " she looked into the mirror .

" Yes you are " I walk towards her .

" You look so pretty Masha Allah " I engulfed her in a tight hug .

" I am so happy , you found Allah " I whispered, getting emotional .

Falling in love with Allah s.w.t is the best thing that can happen to human beings . It's like all your life you live in the dark and his love becomes the light of your life . He gave hope to the hopeless , Life to the lifeless , he never leaves you alone like everyone else and most important Allah s.w.t never break his promises .

" Thank you Amira , thank you so much " there was genuineness in her eyes .

" Only Allah s.w.t I did nothing " I smiled .

" No you could have turned your back on me , hated me , despised me like everyone else you didn't and your kindness forced me to know the lord you worship , who gave you strength to show kindness with people like us " her voice cracked in the end .

" We are all sinners Myra but the best sinners are those who repent " we broke our hug .

" Now enough of being emotional , you promise to style me today " I wipe my tears .

" For who ??" 

" Khalid, " she said in a teasing way .

" For myself " I tried my best to hide my blush .

She laugh heartily " let's go to your room then '' 

Khalid Mirza p.o.v

" Yeah… have you checked all the - " my word died in my mouth just I opened the door of my room only to see Amira wearing black gown with her hair open looking absolutely …

" Stunning " I whispered astonished , her head snapping my way .

" Assalamualaikum " she smiled, making my heart skip a beat . 

I gulped as I felt the temperature of the room just risen .

Something clicks my mind raising my temper " what's wrong you " I march towards her .

Her eyes widen innocently " wh- why what have I done " 

" Are you seriously going to wear this tonight ?? " I hissed, feeling uncomfortable anger rising inside my head .

Just Imagining all the men looking at her lustfully makes me want to kill them .

" What no … why would I wear this , I wore abaya everywhere have you forgotten " I look at me like I am behaving ridiculously .

Well I am..

" Oh '' I calm down quickly " then why did you-" my voice faded , I again look at her from head to toe .

" Aren't I looking pretty? " she did a model pose , and I almost laughed at her craziness .

I used to think women like her live in the shadows but I guess she is the one who can overshadow anyone anytime . She only likes her life to please Allah and I am.l starting to respect that .

" Did you get ready for me ?"  My stomach did a flip thinking about it .

What the hell is happening to me?

" Yes '' I thought she would deny it but like always her answer surprised me .

" Why? " I took a step forward, closing the distance between us .

She smiled in a flirting way taking a step forward much to my surprise , her face was an inch away from mine .

Her eyes fell on my lips speeding my heart beat , I learned unconsciously " to prove you that I am not ugly '' she whispered seductively then walked away leaving me in the position speechless .

WHAT . THE .HELL

------__________________________________

Hi guys how are you all... Thank you so much for loving this book .

I love you all .

How was the chapter comments down below .

Don't forget to vote and share 🤗