chapter- 18

You feel empty? Pray and cry to ALLAH. Tell him all the problems you have. You will have more than you imagine.

If you haven't prayed your Salah please pray this book can wait but your Salah can't

Happy reading

Amira Sultan p.o.v

" WHAT THE -----" I heard the devil shout behind me shivering me to my core .

With fear crawling my heart I turned to see him clenching his fist glaring at me like he just made his mind that this will be my last day on earth .

I gulp ....

" YOU IDIOT -" He marched toward the desk trying to pick up the paper.

All the papers soaked in water ....

Oh no what have I done

" I am - I am sorry " I apologise in fear .

He clenched his fist , I can see the vein Popping out in his hand .

At lightning speed , I slammed on the nearest wall .

" Ouch " I groaned , I felt my head just hit the wall shooting pain .

" How dare you enter my room " his face was inches away from mine .

I closed my eyes tightly hoping he would vanish like a nightmare .

" DAMMIT ANSWER ME " I flinched when he slammed his hand next to my head .

" I am - I am-" my chest heaves up and down as I shiver in fear " so- sorry " I didn't dare to open my eyes .

There was complete silence , the sound I could hear was my heartbeat .

Slowly with lots of courage I open my eyes to see him staring at me with unknown emotion .....

His face was an inch away . I felt his eyes capture mine.

I couldn't help but stare back ... " I am sorry " a single tear escaped my eyes .

It felt like he came out of his trance as he moved away glaring at me " Get the hell out of here " he gritted out in a low voice .

" I will dry the paper I promise - I am -" I was about to apologise again but -

" I SAID GET OUT " his voice roared like thunder scaring the hell out of me .

I quickly ran away from his room .

After I was far away from his room I put my hand on my chest breathing heavily ....

" He is so scary, " I whispered gulping .

Khalid Mirza p.o.v

I look at a document which is almost ruined .

I slam punch the wall in rage .

What the hell happened to me a moment ago .

Why did her tears melt me down ??

My anger never subside before seeing someone's tears ....

Then why her??

She looks so scared and innocent at the same time .

Her face pouting in fear made her irresistibly cute.

When the hell did I find girls cute ??

I sat on the edge of the bed taking my hand through my hair in frustration.

I never found any girl cute before

But how the hell does she look cute to me ???

"Damn Khalid, control yourself, that girl is nothing but trouble" I seethed out .