New story

" where do you think you are going " his dark brown eyes glare at my scared face.

I tried to struggle in his death grip " please... please let me go...I don't want to stay here... You promised that you leave me once the year is over " whimpering I tried to remind him his promise .

He smirk an evil smirk on his handsome face didn't lessen my disgust toward him " sweetheart that time I didn't knew you are going to be mine " he bring his face closer and my eyes widen horrified by his word .

Aamal Fatima a 24 year old girl struggling from her past trauma and trying to be independent fell into more traumatic situation where she got to know that she has to work as a maid for a year in a Mafia house . Forced and emotionally blackmailed . She agreed not knowing her future .

Haider..... That's the only name is enough to make an soul shiver in fear . He is cruel , emotionless , heartless and most selfish. There is no good in him . He is the villian everyone talk about in the story .

Didn't we all heard ??? Bright soul always attracts the darkness soul??

Join the journey of Aamal trying to survive a Mafia obsession . Who do you think going to win in the end ?? Aamal purity or Haider obsession??

_____________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT!!! HOPE YOU ALL GONNA LOVE IT LIKE MARRIED TO MR. MAFIA .😘😘😘😘