chapter 54

Third person p.o.v

  " Did you get it?'' Jannat said in a hush tone .

  Khalid shook his head " No , I have searched the whole room but I couldn't find that pendrive "

  His words disappoint Jannat to the core " What the hell Khalid ! You promised to help and your promises are so big yet you couldn't do anything " she yelled frustrated .

  Khalid was taken aback to see this side of Jannat .

  Jannat realised her mistake , she quickly wrapped her arms around his waist " I am sorry baby , I am just scared of what might they do '' she snubbed .

  Sighing heavily, Khalid caresses her hair .

  " This is the last time " Humza glared at the man who had no remorse nor any fear.

  " Tell . Your. Boss . Name " Humza bared his teeth .

  " ##££ you " his voice was hard then he laughed his head back .

  Humza punches him in anger .

  " Did he say something? " Osman asked once Humza stepped out of the cell .

  " No " Humza clenched his fist so tight that his knuckle turned white .

  " Yeah but we are still not losing " Osman tried to motivate him.

  " We have proof now , tomorrow is court hearing once court see the proof no one can save this ##### " He put hand on Hamza's shoulder .

  Sayra put down her little daughter Shireen in the cribble , she stared at her angel face lovingly , " once you grow up , I will be the coolest mother for you '' she kissed her forehead and went back to her room , watching Humza sound asleep .

  " Tomorrow is your big day , good luck " she kissed his cheek and went back to sleep not knowing that tomorrow a Storm will come destroying their life forever .

  " Ready sir !'' Osman was standing beside Humza in the court waiting for the judge to come .