chapter 36

Amira Sultan p.o.v

" Assalamualaikum ( peace be upon you )" I heard Osman voice as I was walking to the kitchen .

" Walekum Assalam( peace be upon you too)  " I greeted back .

" Umm " he scratched his head .

" Is there something you want to talk about? " I ask , and he look really nervous.

" Khalid will kill me, " he mumbled .

" Do you want me to call Khalid ?" I was about to go .

" No no no don't -" he stopped me frantically .

" Our gang just got a girl and -" my eyes widened at his statement .

Wait ! What ???

" Oh yeah " he rubbed his temple " , she is quite scared , maybe you can calm her " he suggested .

" YOU GUYS KIDNAPPED AN INNOCENT GIRL " I burst on to him feeling ignited .

His eyes widened " Calm down tigress , we didn't kidnap her but it would be great , if you calm her down " he insisted .

I observed him suspiciously " fine " I said after a few moments .

" Take me to her " 

We stood in front of her room " go ahead " Osman  said, pushing the door slightly making my way to enter inside .

Slowly I put my foot inside the room , to see a girl crying in the corner hiding her face between her knees .

Hesitatingly I walked near her " hey… , are you okay " I kept my tone as soft as I could

 .

Slowly she looked up , my feet froze in one place .

" Mehjabin ??" I whispered in shock.

" Amira " she whispered in disbelief , I quickly knelt down cupping her face .

" What are you doing here? '' I was furious at her distraught state .

" Do- did he sol- sold you too " she clutched my both hands in fear .

My heart drop 

No ! No this cannot happen , Khalid can't fall so low , he - 

" That creep made you go through that hell too " her tone was angry yet her eyes were full of tears .

Suddenly my eyesight got blurry. " What did he do to you too? " I put my hand on her cheeks , she was literally shivering in fear .

" He lure me " she closed her eyes suppressing pain " He - He lured me that , he will give me a good job in his friend's company and I stupidly believe that man '' she broke into sobs .

My heart thud inside my chest , an unpleasant feeling settled inside my stomach . I thought Khalid was just bad from the outside . I never knew he could fall so low .

Is he even a human being ???

" After that?" I asked her to continue because I wanted to know the real face of Khalidl , the guy who is my husband the man I fell in - No Amira stop just stop .

" After I travel to another country for work , his men kidnapped me outside the airport , it's not just me , there were many girl become victim like me , he held us hostage and forced us into sex trade " I gasp at the revelation .

I felt someone knock the breath out of my lung , Bile rises in my throat. I wanted to vomit , a disgusting feeling overwhelmed my chest .

She covered her face crying like there was no tomorrow I remember her once bright eyes now filled with hollowness , her brighter than sun smile look like a dark sad cloud filled the sky , her chubby cheeks turn into thin pale skin stick to her cheek bone , her merry attitude she was always so positive about life , she wanted to become a doctor , her mother is paralysed from one side , she had a small brother to take care off , her father died when she was three years old , even with all these pain , she smiled and had a good attitude toward life .