Chapter 1•

"Get that fucking bastard" Karan shouts, a few man drag the a guy covered full of blood and bruises.

The men throw him on the floor in front of a long figure, dark straight hair with a few strands falling on his forehead, his eyes speak a lot of words indicating the anger filled in them looking at the man on the floor. His hands stay in his pockets as one of his leg is put more forward than the other. Donning a well ironed black suit which no ties or bows.

"Manik sir, he is the one that went to the enemies gang leader and gave your information regarding the next deal which caused us that huge loss" a man walks towards them. Yes manik Malhotra, the dangerous mafia gang leader, and potentially a business man in front of the world.

"Kya karna hai Iska manik?" Karan looks at him.

Manik's best friend karan, the only person he fully trusts in this world with anything, both of them are like brothers from another mother, but unlike manik... karan is a little soft hearted. Despite manik being a cold hearted guy, karan is the only one right now that can calm him down but he knows the reason to Manik's anger which makes him silent.

"Is that even a fucking question? Those who betray me don't deserve to live I will kill him" manik takes his gun out of his pocket.

"N-no please don't I'm sorry.. mujhse galati ho gayi I was in pressure don't do this I have a family" the man cries and begs for forgiveness although he knows it's pointless knowing manik.

"I don't give a fuck if you have family or not... you should have thought that before betraying me" manik spats

"Please mujhe jaane dijiye" the guy begs, manik looks at him and lets out a laugh

"Too late"

Manik had no sympathy for anyone whatsoever, he did not think twice before killing anyone or hurting anyone even if it means they have a family behind them or not because manik did not care.

Manik has a sister who does not choose to live with him after seeing him like this, she lives in the college hostel but manik still protects her from far, she is the only blood related family member that is alive with him, Manik's parents had passed away when he was young which are the main reasons he was raised to be in this mafia world full of chaos. Of course his past does not justify for his actions but whatever manik is right now is because of his past.

He does wish that his sister would stay with him, but he knew it was the best to keep her away from all this that's why he purposely pushes her away protecting her from this world which can ruin her like it ruined him.

"I-I have a family please aap aisa nahi kar sakte" the man cries begging manik or more like challenging his actions, hoping he would give him a second chance

"Have you fucking forgotten who I am?" Manik looks at him with sharp eyes

"Uhm—"the man stutters

"I said have you forgotten who I am!!" Manik shouts

"N-no Manik sir" the man says clearly this time avoiding Manik's rage

"It was a rhetorical question" karan says sarcastically.

"Exactly aur mein unn logon ko bilkul maaf nahi karta jo mujhe dhoka de DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" Manik shouts, the man looks down crying.

"Manik humhe jaldi karna padega... this is still a public place anyone can come" karan comes there and warns him, they were surrounded by some of Manik's gang members in an empty parking lot which was occupied by them for sometime but karan knew he couldn't hold it for too long without anyone coming.