•chapter 27•

Nandini was sleeping peacefully in Manik's arms, her hands were touching his bare chest.

Manik's eyes slowly open as he feels heaviness on his chest, he completely opens his eyes and looks on the side to find Nandini sleeping peacefully, a smile grew on Manik's face seeing her sleep cutely. He remembers everything that happened between him and her, even though Nandini was not the first girl for him for him something felt different with her, he felt like this was a genuine connection between them. He knew what he felt for Nandini was different, he knew he was definitely falling for her.

He puts his hand on her forehead and caresses it slowly then gets up from the bed to have a shower leaving her sleeping.

Manik comes out of the shower but Nandini was still sleeping, he shakes his head smiling and goes downstairs not disturbing her. Manik goes downstairs to see karan, Naina and Ahana sitting on the couch talking.

He goes to Ahana and sits next to her "Ahana you okay? Matlab ab kaisi hai"

Ahana looked at him shocked, she couldn't remember the last time he genuinely asked her this "uhm I'm fine Bas thode mood swings hote hai Aur thoda pain but it's normal Nandini said"

Manik nods "okay tumhe Kuch khaya? Do you want me to make something for you?"

Ahana shakes her head "nahi nahi abhi khaya, thank you though" she smiles.

Karan was proud of manik for showing some emotions at least, he knew it was all because of Nandini that he has changed for the better. 

Nandini was awake as well, she turns her head to the side but doesn't find manik there her eyes desperately search for him then she realises he must be downstairs. She remembers what happened between them which instantly made her blush, she could feel her cheeks getting hot as a wide smile appears on her face. She excitedly gets out of bed and goes in front of the mirror smiling like a child. She sees her neck covered in hickeys which made her heart race. She was impatient to see manik so she quickly went in for a shower.

Nandini came out wearing comfortable clothes wearing a turtle neck t-shirt in particular to hide her hickeys, she dried her hair a little so they weren't dripping wet, she did her skin routine and went downstairs nervously. She was excited yet nervous seeing him after what happened between them last night.

She sees karan with Naina and Ahana but manik was no where to been. She shrugged her shoulders and went to them, they all looked up at Nandini who was biting her lips.

"Koi aaj Kuch zyada hi nahi glow kar raha?" Naina looks at Nandini raising her eyebrows catching her attention

"Tu Meri taraf Kyu dekh rahi hai" Nandini asks

"Because I'm talking about you di" she laughs, karan also laughs with her. Nandini touches her face pouting and looking confused which makes them laugh even more.

Manik comes there but Nandini doesn't realise as she had her back against him "lo iske peeche ka reason bhi aa gaya" Karan teases and looks at manik was standing there.

Nandini turns around following Naina's eyes, she looks at manik standing there she felt her heart instantly stop seeing him. She felt as if her breathing for heavier, manik looks at her knowing what Naina was talking about but Nandini was too innocent to understand. Manik goes closer to her making her heart race. She remembers last night with him and how amazing it felt for her, but questions also raised in her head whether he too felt the same or not.

Ahana too giggles with them, Nandini turns around and looks at them confused "Kya hua Tum log hass Kyu rahe ho Itna"

"Nandini Tum sach mein innocent ho" karan laughs, manik glares at him telling him to stop karan stops and looks down pressing his lips together. Manik goes to him sitting down next to him.