•chapter 31•

"Manik I want to tell you something" Nandini says while both of them were still hugging

"Hmm?"

On getting no response from Nandini, manik breaks the hug and looks at her but her eyes were closed which made manik panic. "Nandini?" He looks at her trying to nudge her

"Nandini??" He calls her out again but she was not responding. "Fuck!" Manik quickly stands up and walks to the door opening it.

"DOCTOR!" Manik shouts, everyone gathers around throwing questions at manik "what happened?" "Is Nandini okay?"

The doctor comes rushing hearing Manik's voice, he quickly goes inside to check Nandini. He checks her pulse and opens her eyes to check if everything was normal, manik was inside with him.

"It's okay darne ki koi baat nahi hai, Nandini's body is really weak right now which makes her pass out here and there but this will only go for some hours as we are giving medications uske baad Woh thik ho jayegi" the doctor tells manik which gives him a relief.

"So after getting discharged aise phir se toh nahi hoga na?" Manik asks

"Yes don't worry, she will be discharged at around 9pm I'll get everything ready" the doctor smiles and leaves. Manik takes a deep breath and looks at Nandini who was laying down unconscious again, he goes to her and holds her hand putting his forehead on it.

"I'm sorry Nandini, I'm really sorry Yeh sab mere wajah se hua hai. I promise from now on nothing will happen to you" he almost lets out a cry

——

It was around 9pm, Nandini was awake and everything was ready to get her discharged from here. One of the the nurses brought a wheelchair just so it was easier to get Nandini in the car.

Manik helps the nurse, Nandini looks at him and smiles she was really happy as she finally got to go home with manik and stay with him.

As they take Nandini outside, Aditya hugs her "mera baccha, kaisa lag raha hai ab?"

"I'm fine bhai, kaafi accha lag raha hai" Nandini smiles at him,

"Di, Main toh bohot darr gayi thi" Naina walks up to her holding her hand, Nandini looks at Naina "Im fine now trust me, I m not going to leave you like this never"

"I love youu" she says to Nandini giving her a kiss on the cheeks "I love you too"

Karan comes there "how are you feeling Nandini?" He asks

"Im fine karan thanks" she smiles at him a little

"Meri strong Nandini" Myrah comes and hugs Nandini making sure she doesn't feel any pain when she does so

"Thank you bhai ko sambhalne ke liye" Nandini looks at her, Myrah blushes hearing that which makes Nandini break in to a small laughter

"Shut up thappad khayegi" myrah looks at her

"Wow badi acchi dost hai tu, i escaped death Aur Tu mujhe maarne ki soch rahi hai" Nandini jokes

"Haan toh Tu pagal hai issiliye" Myrah laughs.

Ahana was at home as she had to rest, everyone turn by turn talks to Nandini and after some time as the discharge formalities were complete they finally take Nandini to the car, manik tells karan to bring extra guards about Nandini to which he does, they made sure no one could get to her. Manik and Aditya helped her sit in the car, one of her hand had sling around it as it was injured and she was advised not to move it.

Manik sits with her in the back seat as karan sits in drivers seat. Aditya and everyone bid Nandini goodbye and tell her to take care of her self, he trusted manik with it and told him to take care of her. Karan drove off to their house.