•Thank you•

Author:

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK YAYYYYY! I hope you guys liked the epilogue I wrote I tried my best I know how much you guys like manans steamy romance so I added that too.

But overall thank you to everyone who has showed me so much support in this book trust me I appreciate each one of you and it motivated me to write further. I would literally wake up and the first thing I would check is how you guys liked the chapter and read the comments it would make me so happy! And also thank you for showing patience with me because I know I used to go on breaks here and there or some circumstances would come and I would not be able to update for weeks or even months so thank you for that guys!

This book will be honestly in my opinion best one I've tried writing because for me to finish it it's a big thing trust me, I always leave things half way but now with this book being finished I will finish 'yeh pyaar hi toh hai' and then soon start a new book which I will give the plot description later but you guys will love it I know, that book will have more of Nandini's back story where as here it had Manik's.

Okay last big thank you to everyone, and also if you guys could leave feedbacks and what you guys liked about this book so I can read it and take it in for my next books that I write or if some of youse aren't comfortable writing in comment section you can private message me too!

Appreciate each and everyone ❤️❤️

This is the end to the my first completed book 'differences'

~