Chapter 7•

"Nandini!" Aditya calls out, Nandini and the others turn around to see him standing there shocked.

"Bhai" Nandini whispers out, manik looks at her as she runs to him and hugs him tightly, Aditya also hugs her tightly.

"Nandini tumne—"

"Haan bhai, please aap mujhse naraaz mat hoiye" Nandini cuts him off and holds his hand, manik rolls his eyes.

"I'm not, but I'm not understanding Itna bada faisla le liya without even talking to me or thinking ek hi din mein" aditya looks up at her

"And with this guy he is a murderer" aditya looks at manik in anger, aditya already know about manik as he had worked in the police department.

"Excuse me?" Manik raises his eyebrows at him, aditya walks near him.

"I know who the heck you are, I don't know ki kaise tumne Meri behen ko phasya hai but I will find out and that day you'll be in jail" aditya warns him

"Oh shut the fuck up man , tumhari behen koi bacchi nahi hai ki Meri baaton mein aa gayi she has willingly married me" manik looks at Aditya

"Ya right, she would never want to marry a man like you zaroor tumne usse blackmail kiya hai I will find out how"

"Aur Meri nazar toh pehle se hi tumpe hai, tumhare Kaam se mein waqif hu I know you're not a bloody businessman you show yourself to be and I will prove it" aditya spats, manik looks at Karan holding his anger back.

"I would love to see you try" manik eyes him again, aditya turns around and looks at Nandini and then manik again

"Agar Meri behen ko Kuch bhi hua, I will kill you" aditya points out his finger at manik warning him again.

"Oh god Tum logon ka family drama khatam hi nahi hota, I don't have the fucking time to listen to this shit right now Nandini is coming home with me" manik looks over at Nandini meeting her eyes with his.

"Manik I'll get the car" karan says, manik nods at it as karan leaves to get the car to save them time.

Nandini goes to aditya and holds his hand turning him around "I'll be fine I promise" Nandini hugs him, she looks at manik who was standing opposite to her, he looks away in annoyance.

"Mein jaldi hi tumhe isse le jaunga I won't let you suffer Nandini" aditya cups her face, Nandini puts her hand on his and nods smiling.

"If this family melodrama is over can we go I don't have all day" manik says coldly, Nandini looks at him and then Aditya.

Aditya nods, Nandini turns around and looks at Naina "I love you Naina take care bhai ka bhi khayal rakhna" Nandini hugs her, she then goes to myrah and looks at her with apologetic eyes "I know you are upset but I'll make it up I promise"

Nandini hugs myrah, as she breaks the hug manik comes and stands next to her.

"I swear if you hurt Nandini I will not leave you" myrah looks at manik

"Tum reh gayi thi, Nandini ki lawyer. Just cut the crap okay you know I don't give a fuck do whatever you want" Manik replies back rudely, aditya gets angry hearing him. Nandini looks up at him thinking how can someone be so rude.

Manik takes Nandini's hand aggressively and takes her out with him out of the court.

Aditya, myrah and Naina watch them leave, aditya looks away hopelessly. He gets upset as he couldn't do anything to help Nandini.

Myrah walks over to aditya and puts her hand on his shoulder consoling him "I know how you are feeling aditya, Nandini ke fikkar Mujhe bhi hai Lekin tumhara ek galat step and it could put her life in danger"