•Chapter 34•

It was the next morning, Nandini had just got out of the shower, she dried her hair and put on something nice. She checked her phone and there was a message an invite from kabir for his wedding, Nandini smiled she was really excited.

She was recovering perfectly too, she had told the hospital that she would be back next week and re join. She goes down stairs and sees Ahana on her phone.

"Good morning" Nandini greets her, Ahana looks up at her giving her a smile "good morning Nandini"

Nandini goes and sits next to her "so how's rehaan?"

"I just met him today, he was asking me to move in with him Lekin you know manik" Ahana pouts

"He's not wrong Ahana, you guys should get married honestly isse no one will say anything" Nandini advices

"That's what I'm thinking, manik Aur sahin uncle se baat karti hu" Ahana smiles, Nandini's expression changes hearing sahins name. Nandini realised that Ahana still doesn't know the whole truth about him.

"Sirf Manik se baat karna that's enough" Nandini tells her, Ahana nods.

"Waise manik hai kaha?" Nandini questions

"Pata nahi actually haven't seen him since morning" Ahana says, Nandini nods.

"And karan?"

"I'm here what's up" Karan comes from behind, he looked like he got soaked in the sweat. Nandini eyes him from head to toe "Woh sab toh thik hai Tum aise"

"I did a full on workout, lag raha hai na?" Karan spins hyping himself.

Nandini and Ahana look at each other and burst out laughing which confused karan and he looks at them "Kya what is so funny?"

"You" Ahana mocks him

"No no seriously you do look fit" Nandini chuckles

"Ab Nandini tumne bol diya toh jaake pura ice cream ka box kha lenga" Ahana laughs

"Nahi I'm on a strict diet, I got impr—" Karan stops as he realises what he was going to say

"Impress? Kisse?" Nandini presses her lips in excitement.

"N-no one I was just uhm joking" Karan gives an awkward laugh, Nandini furrows her eyebrows knowing he is lying.

"Yeah righttt, maine notice kiya hai kitni baar he fixes his hair, looks in the mirror Aur perfume toh Itna lagata hai oh god I think I'm going to be allergic to it" Ahana looks at him, karan looks away shyly

"Aww haha he's literally blushing, kisse pyaar hua hai tumhe?" Nandini asks laughing in between.

"Woh—"

"Nandini!" Karan gets cut off as they all hear Manik's voice from a distance, Nandini stops laughing and turns around

"Haan manik bolo" Nandini says smiling at him

Manik takes a deep breath and walks towards her "Mujhe tumhari sign chahiye"

"Sign?" Nandini furrows her eyebrows "for what?" Manik goes even closer to her and pulls out some papers from his file.

He hands over the papers to Nandini, she looks at him and then the papers and grabs them to start reading them. "This is divorce papers" manik says casually.

Nandini widens her eyes and looks at manik shocked, she blinks her eyes multiple times and then looks back at the paper to confirm. It was indeed divorce papers, Nandini closes them and looks at manik. Karan and Ahana too were shocked, karan didn't know manik was going to bring this divorce twist in or he would've warned and told Nandini.