Chapter 10•

Nandini put her head down protecting herself "ahhhh" she shouts putting her hands on her ears.

Manik looks at her with pressing his lips together worrying, because right now it wasn't about him only it was about Nandini too. Manik pulls his gun out from his waist belt and adjusts him self.

"Don't put your head out" manik tells Nandini

He holds the gun "Nandini hold the steering" manik says and gets up in his seat putting his head out.

"How! How do I hold it" Nandini started panicking and crying, Manik puts his head down and starts firing back at the car, they lose their balance a little, Nandini was holding the wheel crying and screaming. This was all new to her, she had never been in a situation like this, never got fired at like this and she was panicking a lot.

Manik was still shooting at the car, and it was going back and forth. Manik turns his head around and sees a truck coming, he puts his head back in and sits back down in his seat.

"Manik what is happening!!" Nandini shouts at him, manik got the control of the car again but the gun shots kept firing which scared Nandini even more.

"What the hell is going on!?" Nandini continued to scream, which annoyed manik.

Manik puts the gun out in front of Nandini, he looks at her "shoot"

Manik shoves the gun in to Nandini's hand instructing her "mein Kya karu! How do I shoot?!" Nandini panics

"How do I use this!" Nandini looks at the gun, the gun shots continued which pissed manik off.

"Just hold and pull the trigger" manik quickly tries to educate her about how to use a gun.

"Just fucking shoot Nandini" he shouts at her, Nandini nods crying and feeling afraid, she holds the gun properly yet still trying to figure it out.

She points the gun to a direction and puts her head out "don't put your head out!" Manik shouts at her, Nandini tries to press the trigger but the firing gets worse from the back.

One of the guy shoots in Nandini's direction "ahhhh!" Nandini shouts as the bullet nearly misses her head and because of that the gun drops from her hand.

"Nandini!" Manik puts his hands over Nandini's head covering her ears and pulling her back in the car again so she is safe.

Manik turns around seeing the men still following them, he speeds up his car faster racing through the empty roads. "Fuck!!" Manik shouts in anger as the gun shots stopped now, he speeded up. Manik still had his arm around Nandini's head burying it in his chest.

Manik's car managed to escape from the narrow road, but the car which was following them could not as it was a large one with at least 10 in there.

Manik stops his car near a woody area, he gets out of the car and also takes Nandini out of it, she was in proper shock right now. Manik knew the car was still behind them and they knew, he could not take the car any further.

Manik steps out of the car and pulls Nandini out of them "Woh abhi bhi humare peeche hai?" She asks him.

Manik takes Nandini's hand and runs in to the woods "where the hell are we going?!" Nandini asks him again