•chapter 39•

The sun shines on to Nandini's eyes, as she squints her eyes as the bright sunlight comes directly in to her eyes she slowly opens them and turns around and sees manik cuddling her and sleeping like a baby.

Nandini smiles seeing him, she decided to let him sleep as she sneakily removes her hands away from him trying not to wake him up. She finally gets out of his grip and goes to collect her clothes from the suitcase and goes in for a hot shower as it was extremely cold outside.

Nandini came out wearing warm comfy clothes and was trying her hair with a towel as she didn't want to get sick, manik who was awake looked at her he rested his elbow on the bed putting his cheeks on the palm resting it.

"You had a shower without me?" Manik eyes her, Nandini stops and turns around hearing this voice

She smiles walking near him " Haan toh Tum aise alsu ke jaise soh rahe ho" She mocks him

"Yeah well that's your fault" manik defends himself

"How is that my fault" Nandini crosses her arms looking at him, she went and stood by his bedside

"Because you kept me awake all night" manik smiles flirtatiously and grabs her arm pulling her close to him, Nandini's hands hit his chest as she looks away blushing remembering last although it wasn't their first time but this time felt special mainly because they both expressed their feelings towards each other.

"So did you, but look at me I'm up early" Nandini replies to him

"Haan but I had some extra work right" he goes in to kiss her lips but Nandini stops him "ruko! Jao pehle shower le lo, I will make us breakfast" She says and stands up moving away from him

"Urgh way to ruin a moment Nandini" manik hits his head back in frustration, Nandini chuckles and leaves the room to prepare them breakfast.

Manik sits up on the bed grabbing his phone, he had called karan before sleeping and also left him a message to call him back but he still hadnt called back yet. Manik dials his number again, he holds it near his ears as they ring kept going but there was no answer.

Manik was confused and also starting to worry, but he thought that karan might just be busy at the moment. He puts his phone on the table and goes for a shower.

Manik soon joins Nandini outside, she had hot prepared breakfast already. She looks up at him and notices him as his eyes were glued to the phone and his forehead had slight lines on it indicating that he was worried.

"Manik Kya hua? Is there any problem?" She asks going near him

Manik looks up at her as his expressions change "uh nahi I mean Haan karan is not picking up my calls nor messaging me back and he never does that"

"Itni si baat? I will call Naina and ask about karan Kyunki Woh Ahana ke saath rehne wali thi" Nandini says, she quickly goes over and grabs her phone and calls Naina up.

Naina manages to pick up Nandini's phone which gives her a relief "hi Naina kaisi hai?"

"Di aap mujhe laga— Anyways mein thik hu aap kaisi ho?" Naina speaks, Nandini looks at manik as she could tense something wrong in her voice.

"I'm fine, karan kaha hai? Aur Tu Ahana ke saath hi hai na?"

"Uhm karan Woh toh I think bahar gaya hai and yes Ahana I-I'm with her" Naina hesitates and stutters while speaking. Manik raises her eyebrows up and down asking her what's wrong on impatiently.

"Accha toh Ahana ko phone do. I want to talk to her" Nandini says biting her lips

"Di actually uhm Ahana s-she's having a shower right now so m-main baad mein phone karao?" Naina speaks