•Chapter 45•

Two months later

It had been two months since Manik completed revenge, since sahin died. Aditya had taken care of everything regarding the police investigation, he made it look like a self defence case which they set manik free.

Since two months everything had changed, Ahana on finding out the true face of sahin she was hurt and also guilty for hating on manik for something he never did, she fully had accepted manik and also started calling him 'bhai' again which manik missed the most. Rehaan turned out to be a secret informer of sahin, he would tell everything about Ahana and manik to him but manik found out about it, now that sahin was gone rehaan was trapped manik had taken care of him by trapping him in to a police case which got him behind the bars.

Manik and Nandini's relationship only for stronger, the love they had for each other for deeper. They would often go on dates, for movies, manik would cook for her on a regular basis and they would spend almost 24/7 with each other.

Aditya and manik were becoming good friends lately which made Nandini really happy, they would go games together with karan too. Aditya made him promise that he would never break Nandini's heart, along with that Aditya and myrah officially started dating too. Karan and Naina developed a friendship, but karan had a huge crush on her but he was scared to tell her thinking she would not like him back.

"Manik tum pagal ho gaye ho kya?" Nandini looked at him crossing her arms

"Isme kya pagal ho gaya mein?" Manik looks at her

"Look at the time now it's 6:30, sab dinner ke liye aate hi hoge and you want to have sex right now?" Nandini shakes her head acting disappointed

"Don't act like you don't want this too" Manik moves closer to licking his lips, he grabs Nandini by her waist pulling her pulling her closer which gave her butterflies. She wanted it bad too but the time wasn't right, they had called everyone for dinner and they were supposed to come at 6:30 and it's already 6:30.

"Sab log aate honge Aur hum yaha itne se waqt mein—"

"It's called a quickie baby" manik winks "wait I'll show you how" he goes in and places his lips on hers kissing her passionately, Nandini moves her hands and wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer intensifying the kiss.

"You want me as bad as I want you huh" manik says between the kiss, he trails down placing his wet and passionate kisses on her neck moving to her collar bone making her moan "mhmmm"

Manik kisses her hungrily moving forward taking her to the bed, her leg slightly hits the bed as she falls on to it. Manik hovers on top of her continuing the kisses near her chest giving her a hickey there.

Manik unbuttons her shirt that she was wearing taking it off leaving her in a bra. "God I can't get enough of you" he says and placing kisses on her chest which makes Nandini go crazy, she felt all sorts of feeling in her stomach feeling Manik's lips on her body.

Manik stops standing up and starts to unbutton his pants but stops

"Nandini manik!" They hear Aditya and myrahs voice, both of them shocked and look towards the door.

"Shitt bhai aur myrah" Nandini quickly stands up but manik pulls her back down "where do you think you're going?" He looks at her

"Manik, bhai Aur myrah yaha pe aa rahe hai!" Nandini panics

"Haan toh? The room is locked it's okay" manik says in a relaxed voice

"Lekin you know myrah jab tak hum bahar nahi aayenge she will keep knocking" Nandini tells him

"Urgh!" Manik goes and lays beside Nandini who was sitting up the bed "and you can't even be quiet you go crazy so I guess no quickie now" manik makes a sad face