Chapter 21•

The guy carries Nandini and opens his car that he brought with him, Her hand sticks out of the car as he was trying to put her in the car properly, Manik's car enters myrah's driveway from the other side.

Manik walks out of the car and was about to go to the main door but he notices it was open, manik walks out of the driveway and sees a hand sticking outside the door, he furrows her eyebrows and looks at the hand carefully.

"Yeh toh Nandini ka bracelet hai" manik says, before he could run to Nandini the guy puts her hand inside and drives off.

"HEY! NANDINI!" Manik runs behind her but the car drives away

"Fuck!" Manik runs to his car quickly and reverses it out of the driveway in the full speed and follows the car but it was far off.

He continues to chase the car as he has memorised the car model and colour.

Nandini slowly gains consciousness in the car, she holds her head and sits up properly. She was in a co passenger seat. The guy looks at Nandini and scoffs.

"W-who are you?" Nandini says in her painful voice looking up at him

"Shut up! If you try to do anything I will kill you" he says pointing the gun at Nandini, she gets shocked

"Tum mujhe kidnap kar rahe ho?!" Nandini shouts at him

"Early realisation. Yes"

"But why? Maine Kya kiya hai?!" Nandini looks up at him

"You know it, you killed my dad" he looks at Nandini

"What are you talking about" Nandini questions him

"Mere dad he was in surgery jab Tum ek doctor thi and you let him die" he says, Nandini looks away thinking about all this and she didn't recall having a patient like that

"Dekho tumhe zaroor koi galat fhemi hui hai maybe it's— anyways Tum abhi chotte ho this can ruin your life" Nandini advices him

"SHUT UP! Maine tumse poocha" he holds a gun on a forehead, Nandini closes her eyes tightly.

Manik's car was continuously following them but the guy was speeding and overtaking. The guy notices a car that was following him which made him angry.

"Who is that following us?!" He asks Nandini, she looks up from the rear mirror and notices Manik's car which makes her happy and relieved.

"Hmmm just wait and watch, woh kudh tumko batayega Woh kon hai" Nandini says confidently, she was relieved and happy that manik was going to save her.

"Shut up! Warna yahi goli chala dunga" he threatens her, Nandini tries to calm her self down. The guy uses full speed now which kind of scares her thinking he might cause an accident.

The guy stops at a woods area, Nandini notices Manik's car was no where behind and neither was he.

"Get out" the guy shouts at her, Nandini listens to him and gets out of the car. He holds her hands and makes her walk in the right direction

"Dekho Tum apne liye bohot badi problem khadi kar rahe ho" Nandini tells him again

"Shut up and keep walking" he tells her, Nandini hated him holding her hand she jerked it away which made him angry as he pushed Nandini to the floor which made her hands hit the rocky floor hard making them slightly bleed. Nandini looks up at him as her eyes widens seeing the gun pointing at him while he stood there in front of Nandini.

"Manik" Nandini takes a deep breath and looks down closing her eyes tightly, she could feel him holding the gun closer to her forehead.

They heard a gun shot in a distance which made both of them look up. Nandini knew straight away it was manik.