Taken

Bob POV

"Violet take Kari home now!" Kari didn't know about our powers. Ever since the Jack-Jack incident, we had to beg her to come back to babysit. We said that Jack-Jack was playing a trick on her and she fell for it. Violet took Kari and walked her home.

"Ella take the kids to our house. You and Violet will be in charge. Here's some money for emergencies and make sure you kids are in bed early" Lucius said.

"What do you mean? You're coming back home tonight right."

"Sweetie I don't think so and Jess I want you to listen to your sister okay," Honey said.

I got changed into my super suit so I could find the monster that did this.

Ella took Dash and Jess to Lucius's house and we went off to find the kids.

Ella POV

"Guys stay in sight because I'm in charge," I yelled out.

"Why can't I just wait at your house? I can get there in like 1 sec."

"Dash I'm in charge and I say no."

"I have a key, take me home please" Jess giggled.

"Jess don't you care that Demi is missing."

"Dad and mom will find them as always you'll see. Calm down," Jess replied.

"How can I be calm, my sister's missing."

"Come on," Dash said. Dash picked Jess up and zoomed away before I could say anything else.

Violet POV

"I'm so sorry about that Kari. The police have been informed and we will tell you if they have been found," I lied.

"Why does this happen to me?"

"Kari it wasn't your fault."

"They said they had Mr. Incredible's children. What did they mean by that?"

"Obviously, they were playing a practical joke. Mr. Incredible's kids are supers who don't get kidnapped," I said.

After taking Kari home, I received a message from dad saying that the kids are back at Ella's house and we were to stay there for the night. I stopped halfway through and read Tony's text again.

"Want to go see that movie now? X" I texted back.

I had an instant phone call from Tony.

"Yes, I do. Give me two minutes and I will be at yours."

"No" I yelled. "I mean I'm not at mine." If he went to my house he would see it trashed and the message about Mr. Incredible.

"Okay, should we just meet at the theater then?"

"Yeah sure." I hung up and made my way to the theater.

 ***

As I got to the theater entrance, two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who."

I smiled. "Let me think.... Tony."

I turned around to see Tony holding a violet.

"It may be beautiful but it will never be as beautiful as you."

I blushed and let him escort me inside the theater.

"Two tickets please to see Marvel Avengers."

He paid for us both and we sat down at the back.

"Now Violet these are real superheroes. They have class, personality and better super suits."