Edna Mode

Violet POV

Today we were going to Edna Mode's house (Or should I say mansion). She was so cool. Dad allowed us to upgrade our super suits because Dash's super suit was getting too small for him and I just wanted a new one. We were still staying at Ella's house. I was in her room because I couldn't stand being in the same room as my brothers any longer. I was in a sleeping bag and it kept me warm the whole night. It's been a tough week but it's finally Friday. We had a teacher-training day so no school. I scrolled through my twitter ZACH QUIT C-SQUARED!!!!!

I heard a scream. "NOOOOO!" Ella had woken up then. I was so shocked. This can't be. It felt so unreal. C-Squared were my favorite boy band. 

I had a bunch of missed calls and messages from people. How did I sleep through this? Tony's message popped up. I had avoided him since that fiasco with his mom. I didn't know what we were anymore. Was I still his girlfriend? I really don't know.

'Violet I know that you are avoiding me but I need to talk to you X'

I decided not to reply. I couldn't see him anyway because I was going to Edna's.

I looked over at Ella who was still shocked about the Zach news.

*** 

Mom and Honey took time off work to take us to Edna's. I was in the car with Honey and Ella whilst Helen had Dash and Jess.  Edna's mansion was amazing. She had a massive fence to keep anyone unwanted out. When we reached hers, Honey pressed the button.

"Name?" a man in a suit said on the screen.

"Honey Best. I have an appointment with Edna"

"Oh yes. Honey Best, Helen Parr, Dashall Parr, Violet Parr, Jack-Jack Parr, Ella Best, Jess Best and Demi Best."

"Oh no Jack-Jack and Demi aren't present," mom said.

"Very well."

The man opened the gates and we drove in. When we got in, Edna's house was just as I remembered it. I saw Edna stand on the porch waving.

"Darlings. Please do come in," Edna said as we all got out of the car.

"Edna!" Dash gave Edna a hug.

"Darling I'm not as strong as I use to be," Edna chuckled.

"Now come children let me show you your designs huh."

Ella POV 

I've never actually been to Edna's house. This was my first time, Jess got to go with mom whilst mom had a fitting but I didn't actually believe Jess when she said how magnificent it was. "Sugar," Edna said as we were sat down on her couch.

"Um no thanks I don't drink tea," I said.

"You don't drink tea. Only clever people drink tea. Are you clever?" she asked.

I nod and Edna handed me a cup of tea.  It was really nice actually.

After we had drank the tea. Edna interrupted us.

"Okay children. You will come with me and your parents will stay here and enjoy my endless selection of magazines. It shouldn't take long." Edna directed us down a long hallway. It had framed photos and pictures of famous supers as well as her super suit designs.

"Look there's dad," Dash shouted.

"Yes, your father is a hard person to please. I designed all his super suits. He wanted a cape I refused."

"Ooh I want a cape," Dash said.

"No capes," Edna shouted. Her voice echoed down the hallway. I heard Jess giggle. As we passed more and more supers, it was amazing seeing how many people Edna had contributed to.