Don't Fight

Ella POV

Violet and I haven't spoken for two days now. I was getting ready for school and the Parrs were still here. I was downstairs on my own having breakfast. It was about 7.00 am and I would normally hear a grumpy Jess or hyper Dash by now.

I picked at my cereal and heard footsteps come down the stairs. Please don't be Violet I thought to myself.

It was Violet and she sat at the other end of the table pouring milk into a bowl. I avoided her the whole time. It was so awkward as all that could be heard was the clanging of bowls. It was soon interrupted by a happy Jess as she took a place opposite Violet.

"Morning Vi. Morning sis."

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Brad is going to walk to school with me. "

Dash walked in. "Where are mom and dad? Isn't Jack-Jack suppose to be going to Kindergarten soon?"

"Yes but they went to bed really late last night," Violet said.

"Shouldn't we wake them?" Jess said. She kept looking back and forth to me and Violet. I ignored her. I just continued to play at my breakfast.

***

Dash POV

I was finally ready for school. I zoomed down the stairs and waited at the door for Jess. I was waiting for a good 10 minutes when Violet passed me.

"Hey Violet where's Jess?"

"How should I know? "

"I'll ask Ella. Where is she? "

"How should I know?" Violet said coldly as she closed the door behind her. I was so confused. Violet and Ella seemed a little distant than usual. I waited a few minutes for Jess but time was ticking and I couldn't be late. Oh, wait I have super speed. I chuckled to myself as I sped to school and chose to wait at Jess's locker. I felt so stupid why didn't I text her. With that, I got my phone and texted Jess. She didn't reply. Where was she? We always walked to school and then her locker.

"Brad that was so funny how you tripped over the sidewalk." I heard Jess laughing around the corner. Why was Brad there?

I ran up to Jess.

"Jess I waited for you. ... Brad" I declared in disgust.

"Hi Danny," Brad said.

"Really. Not even close. My name is Dash for the last time! "

"I'm sorry Dash, Brad walked me to school today. "

"Danny, Jess we should get to class, " Brad said.

"My name's Dash," I shouted. I rammed Brad against the locker. "My name's Dash!" I started punching him in the face. Brad wheezed as I carried on hitting him.

"Dash stop!" Jess kept screaming. A crowd of people started surrounding us. Cheering the fight on. Jess pushed me off but I continued. She then stamped her foot and it caused me to whoosh across the hallway into another locker. Everyone gasped. I think that they saw something they shouldn't have. My head hurt a lot as I resurfaced to see a bleeding Brad and a sobbing Jess.

"Dashall Parr to the principal office now. You too Jessica Best" I looked up and saw Mrs Gren. I was so busted.

***

Lucius POV

"You two get in that living room now!" I shouted at Jess and Dash. I had a call from the principal's office and so did Bob. I said I would go but after I found out what had happened, I took them home early. I was so mad. It wasn't like Jess to get into trouble. As I walked in I saw Ella and Violet sitting on the couch.

"Ella what did you do? "

"Whilst you went to get Jess and Dash, I got a call from the principal's office," Bob said.

"These two got into a fight!" Bob said.

"WHAT!" I shouted.

"Ella started it," Violet proclaimed.

"Shut up now!" I was so furious.

"Ella you are so grounded and Jess so are you. "

"What I didn't even do anything," Jess exclaimed.

"Oh really. I heard you attack Dash."

"He was attacking Brad. I was saving him."

"Oh so Brad is the one you care about," Dash said.

"You're a fool, " Ella said to Violet.

Violet, Ella, Jess and Dash started bickering among themselves. It got louder and louder.

"ENOUUUUUUUUUGH!" Bob boomed. The bickering instantly stopped.

"You're lucky your moms went out to the mall or you wouldn't have lived to see tomorrow," Bob continued.

"I think it's time we teach them a lesson" I suggested.