29

The dark location we were currently at was Yoongi's private underground research lab. In the room, there was huge computers, books, and documents everywhere, but it was surprisingly neat. I sat by a chair near the group as they talked about our situation back and forth. I held Do-yun in my lap as he lay his little head quietly against my chest. 

"Its tricky." Yoongi sighs. 

"No. Its just a fun game." Taehyung remarks. 

"Shut the fuck up." Jungkook sighs completely irritated. 

"hey." I growled catching their attention. 

I shifted my head towards the child in my arms. 

They nodded their heads while Jungkook slaps Taehyung's head. 

"A full moon. When is our next full moon?" Namjoon asks. 

"On the 30th of this month." Jin says looking at his phone. 

"Its like a stimulation I'm guessing, but you're gambling with your life." Namjoon covers his mouth with his hand. 

"She will be unconscious." Hoseok looks at me. 

"She? You're really considering her?" Jungkook's defensive ass jumped on. 

"It won't be you. Your level of pureblood is not as-" 

"I won't allow it. Your taking this too far! Are you-" 

"Jungkook calm down." I said in a low voice. 

"I am not letting you go through this! I-" 

"I have to do this Jungkook. There is only you and me as pureblood now. There is no more in this world." I sighed. 

"why can't he just understand..." Jin rubbed his face. 

Jungkook was in disbelief that they are willing to let me go through with this. 

"Yoongi." I signaled him to hold Do-yun since he was the closest to me.  

He took him into his chest and pat his back gently. 

I stood up and looked at Jungkook in the eyes. He must be upset. Upset that I had to go. Not because of the fact that I was the stronger pureblood. 

"I understand how you feel Jungkook. I wouldn't want you to go too if I was in your place right now." I slid my hand on his arm. 

Clenching his jaw, he stared at me. 

"Then let me go. Let me be the one to open the realm." 

I sighed frustrated that he doesn't understand our positions. 

"Jungkook. If i let you go, there is more chances of me loosing you than you loosing me. Do you understand that." I gripped onto his arms. 

"Listen to me-" 

"No. You listen to me." I gritted my teeth. 

Everyone for these past few days was trying to figure out how to do such thing. We searched for other ways, we looked for other pureblood, we tried finding something else and nothing. Nothing. We are all frustrated and at this point had given up. 

Our last hope- no our last chance is me. 

" I am not going to let you go and know that your chances are less than mine." I said strictly as I held back. 

"You never know! What if-" 

"There is no 'what ifs'! Its like I'm letting you commit suicide Jungkook! Listen to yourself! The past pureblood attempted it and they both lost! They both vanished Jungkook! We don't even know the strengths they had between them! Its not like we can do anything else!" I yelled at him.