20

I'm not even surprised.

On the other hand.... Jungkook over here is about to kill the whole country.

"I fucking knew there was something shitty about him!" He grows in anger.

His knuckles grew white as he clenched his teeth. His face was red. His eyes were pitch black... his muscles where tense and...

He was so jealous...

Hehehe.

"That dick must've turned all 'bad' when you quit to become my mate! Sick bastard!" He yells.

"Jungkook. Calm-"

"NO! I CAN'T CALM DOWN. HE THINKS HE HAS THE RIGHTS TO EVEN LOOK AT YOU! UGH! THE THOUGHT OF HIS SHITTY ACTS AND THE REASONS BEHIND IT FUCKING TRIGGERS ME!" He slammed his hand against the wall making the wall crumble down.

"There that goes.." namjoon stared at his wall.

I chuckled.

"Thats why its going to be easy for us." I smirked.

"Easy?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. Since he is so drawn to me we ca-"

"If he touches you....  mmm." Jungkook closes his eyes as he bit his lip. 

I smirked. why do I low-key like him being possessive and jealous? Its such a turn on. 

I watched as he opens his eyes and clench his teeth harder down. 

"I. Will. Fuck. Him. Up." He growls.

"Babe. Calm down." I chuckled see him jealous.

"But I don't want him to see or touch you!!" He whines.

"Well. You gotta trust me." I say and caress his cheek. 

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He snuggles his face into my neck and tries to calm himself down. 

"I trust you.... I don't trust him." he says. 

I smiled and hugged him back. 

"I love you." I pat his back.

"I love you too." I can feel his lips pouting. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "ehh... can you guy stop..... like its great that yall found each other, but we all single hun." Jin sighed. 

I chuckled and release Jungkook. 

I turn to namjoon and smirk. 

"I have a plan..." 

He groans. 

Namjoon sighs and crossed his arms. 

" tell me.." he said. 

I chuckled. 

"Its easy.... but not at the same time. so take a seat." I said. 

Everyone sat down while I stood up. 

"Jun is smart. Even if he acts stupid, he actually has a brain. " I chuckled. 

"and so..." Hoseok questioned. 

"he already knows that me and Jungkook are mates.... he doesn't have one yet so he doesn't know how strong the bond is, or how it effects each other." I said.