19

I yawned as I slowly start to wake up from my sleep. I stretched my arms up as I felt trapped once again.

A small smile reach my tired face as I turn to my side. I can feel his warm hug, even if we were both cold, we were warm in each other's hands.

Yesterday night was another. Our love seem to be real and strong. My heart is for him and his belongs to me.

My heart ache at his statement last night....

"What if you get tired of me? Forever is a long time. I will never get tired of you, but what do you feel about me?" He asked.

I caressed his pale face and kissed his lips, overdosing in his scent.

"The day I die will be when darkness take over... until then...my love for you is eternal. Forever indeed."

A sad smile was brought upon my face. He didn't want to lose me....

I felt a shift on my waist as he snuggle his face into the crook of my neck. Swarming his body closer to mine, he hugs me tightly.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning...." he trailed off as he was slowly pulled back to sleep.

"Hey. Get up hun." I chuckled.

"Two more hours." He pouts.

"You can be alone for two more hours" I stated.

"No thanks." He opened his eyes.

"Oh. And can-"

"Give me kiss." He puffed his lips out.

I smiled and kissed him.

"I love your morning breath... i can die all over again just to smell you." He joked.

I slapped his shoulder.

"Hey." I growled but laughed right after.

"Lets get-"

Suddenly the phone rang.

"Hmm?" I picked it up.

It was namjoon.

"Soojin! Soojin!"

"What? What is it so early in the-"

"We have to do it now!" He yells.

"What?!" I raise my voice knowing what he was talking about.

"Bring jungkook over and we'll talk about it." He says.

I turn off my phone and grab his face.

"Baby get ready we going to namjoon's!" I rushed up.

He didn't even question it.

He got up and got ready.

We left the house in minutes... In the car he was tense. For some reason, his hand gripping the wheel was tight.

"Relax." I said rubbing his shoulder.

I can feel his muscle relax a little bit.

"When namjoon calls early like this.. " he stop talking and shook his head.

"Its never good " he said sighing.

"Its okay. What ever it is, we'll get through it together." I said to assure him.

He glanced at me and looked into my eyes for a second.

"Mm." He nodded.

We finally arrived at namjoon's.