7

The next day at work, I decided to keep this little encounter to myself. I didn't want to stress my officers out. They already have enough work on their hands.

"Jun, #47 had some connection with Bangtan you say?" I said as I flip through files.

"We talked with him and he wasn't going to talk until we burned him with metal stakes." He said.

"He told us he use to work as a server in the bangtan household, but he was told to assist them at the valt and he got captured by us." He explained.

"Well... he must know where they are then." I rubbed my chin.

" he refused. Even if we burned him. Seems like he is more afraid of them than us." He says.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my eyes.

Jun sighed.

We suddenly heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I voiced.

Dan came in with a letter in his hand. My eyes caught that letter and I squinted my eyes when he handed it to me.

"What is this." I asked monotonesly.

"A letter. The person who sent this is unknown. It just addressed it to you." He says.

I frowned.

The letter was gold. There was a flower wax holding the card closed. I slowly opened it...

'Your beautiful eyes shine through my dark life. You're the light, guiding my way to sanity. You don't believe in love at first sight? Well, I will have to win over your heart then my love.

Your scent smells as fresh as a garden filled with roses. The splash of red makes you glow, yet the softness of the pedals make you irresistible.

Its a gift from me to you...

I miss you already...'

Gift?

I looked up and asked dan.

"Did the letter come with some sort of gift?"

"Yes. It did. It arrived at the office today." He said.

Jun's brow frowned.

I looked at him and stood up making my way towards the office.

"What if it has a bomb?" He asked following behind me.

" It won't " I said as solid evidence.

Once I was in front of the door, my hand opened it to see...