21

I walked down along the halls with namjoon as Jungkook spoke with the guys outside.

Namjoon said he wanted to talk to me privately and I nodded because I need to talk him also and it has to do with Jungkook.

Namjoon walks into his room and he plops down on his bed flat down.

I sighed and sat down at his desk.

I watched as he laid there lifelessly. 

"Namjoon." I closed my eyes.

My heart stinging at this... at the thought of really hurting him.

"I know... I saw it." He groans.

"We can't let him go out tomorrow." I said.

"Why not? Maybe it was just a flash, but when I saw his expression, I couldn't help, but feel that the plan will fail tomorrow." He says.

"Thats because jungkook won't be able to handle it." I added.

"But we won't be able to handle him if he is stuck here with us." He groans again.

"I have hand cuffs and the magnet bullets." I said.

Namjoon sighs and re-thought it over.

"Jungkook can't go. He is too into you, he won't be able to hurt you. And once his acting fails..."

".....i will be taken by force because Joon is still at the police station and still has all the pure blood-proof materials." I ended his sentence.

I glared up.

"If I get caught in one of those cells or handcuffs, I won't be able to get out. And who knows what he will do to me then." I said. 

"but you know Jungkook. " He says looking at me dead in the eyes. 

"he will know and will be mad at you. and trust me when I say this... Jungkook is not a man with patience. He will either get rid of you or not talk to you for an eternity." He says. 

"I am his mate." I said chuckling. 

"... he can't live without me." I smirk. 

He huffed and rubbed his face in frustration. 

"He is a deep sleeper. Putting him in handcuffs will be easy." I stood up. 

"the problem is... who is going to be the one going against you?" He asks. 

I thought about that for a second..... 

"He needs to be someone who is super protective of Jungkook."

we looked at each other for a second...... 

Minutes later....

He smiles cluelessly as he sat down I front of us with his angelic eye smile. 

"So what did you guys need to talk to me about?" He asked.... 

We both crossed our arms and sighed..... 

"Okay.... this is the plan tomorrow.....listen closely okay, 

Jimin" 

Next Day

The next morning, I woke up earlier than normal as the first thing I was going to do was handcuff Jungkook. Last night, Namjoon made sure he changed the bed stands to pureblood proof handles so it wouldn't break. I sat up and grabbed the handcuffs that was under the bed... but as soon as I turn to Jungkook's side....