3

8:30pm/ @Valt

I had my ear-piece in as all of my men had one waiting for my commands.

"There is two back exits, make sure to have someone there." I said as we start to get ready for the big entrance.

"Stand your ground and arrest anyone who resist." My voice was the only thing they hear.

We all geared up in vest and armed with weapons. The bullets we have will not hurt like any regular bullet, it will burn into their vampire skins and  spread poison, making them weak entirely.

We can hear the loud music within the dome. I told my officers to put cameras around. My eyes focused on the amount of vampires entering the crazy place.

"Take your places and be ready for my command." I said into the ear-piece.

Jungkook's pov~

"How long is this going to take?" Jimin asked we start the drive to the Valt.

"An hour." Jim said.

"Ugh. This is boring." Taehyung growled.

"Stop complaining." Jimin sighed.

"Shut up." Taehyung growled.

"Make me."

"Stop!" Jin shout.

I sighed and rest my head back on the seat. This meeting is making me feel uncomfortable. It sets something heavy in my heart and I don't like it.

"Jungkook."

I open my eyes.

"What."

"You look somehow stressed. Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

Everyone looked at me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say and they nod.

"Behave when we get there." Jin said to everyone.

Soojin's pov~

9:00pm

"In thirty minutes we will enter." I say.

We were in hiding spots where they cannot see us. 

My eyes directed to the screen when I see a huge limo pulling in the front of the Valt.

I squinted my eyes to see who. The heaviness in my heart got pulled even more down as a person step out of the vehicle.

It was him.

"Jeon Jungkook." I whispered to myself as I watched him fix his tux.

Soon, some more men came out and I was able to recognize them. It was just a sense. Kim namjoon, kim seokjin, Min yoongi, Jung hoseok, Park jimin, and kim taehyung.

"Those men you see entering now, do not arrest them, they are Bangtan. Ignore them." I say.

Jungkook's pov~

We sat down at the V.I.P. room and waited.

The music was loud and wild. The place was humid and I didn't like that. Being superior, I sensed something weird. It was something I never sensed before.

I was not at ease. I looked around trying to figure out what the weird sensation. Ofcourse there was women eyeing me, but was I interested? No.
I hated women who look at me like that. I feel disgusted.

The feeling in my chest increased as minutes past by. I was not alarmed, but I felt something was off.

"Hyung." I held namjoon's shoulder.