25

I groaned as the sunlight shined so brightly over my eyes. Irritated, I fluttered my eyes open. The room was bright. It was... my room?

"what?" I groaned getting up slowly. 

I sat up to see Jungkook sleeping by my legs.

"damn. It was too much for me." I mumbled. 

It was a loud mumble I guess, because the man dead asleep jolted up and crushed my body in an instant. 

"oof!" I laid back down as he hugged my body tightly on top. 

He buried his face in my neck and hair taking a deep breath. 

"Jungkook? are you okay?" I asked seeing his actions. 

"Are you hangry? mm?" I asked again, but no response. 

I tried taking his head out of my shoulder, but he refused by adding resistant. I chuckled upon his cuteness. 

"why are you so clingy?" I joked. 

"Did you get pregnant?" I added tapping his shoulder laughing now. 

He suddenly move his hand over my arm, me thinking that he was going to get up, instead I felt a painful sting on my forearm. 

"yah." I whined when he suddenly sat up removing his upper body. 

His death glare he gave me while straddling my waist was something, but my smile didn't leave my face. I knew exactly what he was upset about and I know it was my fault for not telling him what I could do and its consequences. 

His face showed nothing, but anger and seriousness while I smiled at him sweetly. 

"why did you do that?" He finally talked. 

"Oh good. I though you went mute." I pretended to sigh in relief. 

"Soojin!" He slapped my thigh making me flinch. 

"Jungkook..." I was shocked at how upset he actually was at this point. 

He didn't say anything else and continued to glare at me for an answer.  With his jaw clenched and his veiny arms resting over his own thighs that we exposing way too much over my waist made me feel a little weird, and by 'weird' I mean I like it. 

"Jungkook... its something I do to read memories you know, I-" 

"No! I didn't know and so what? Seeing your eyes turning white while you shout in pain, grunting... I was so scared that something might have happened to you in front of me and I couldn't see it or help you! And when you fell... god I was never so desperate for your response." His loud voice became a whisper at the end. 

My eyes never left his, while he explained it was like I can see the pain he felt during that time. His hand gestures were crazy meaning he was dead-ass pissed. 

"It was my fault kook. I didn't tell you about it and just went along with it. I didn't know you-" 

I was cut off again by him, but not by words this time. He lean in and cupped my cheeks and smashed our lips together hard. I was a bit taken back by his sudden action, but kissed him back. 

Our lips moved in sync as he angrily kissed me. I felt his hand harshly held the back of my neck so our lips wouldn't separate. His grip was firm and hard while I hugged his waist down to me where he relaxed his tense body on top of mine. 

My hands went to caress his hair while our tongues fought for dominance. As soon as he won, he gave in no time and rushed to explore my mouth. His hands traveled down to my butt as he cupped them, using his strength to push my ass towards him adding more friction, we softly unintentionally grind on each other, until I felt the tip of his sharp fangs against my bottom lip. He was so aggressive his fangs scratched me as we tasted blood in our intense make out.