30

They all stared at me. 

I can feel their burning gazes. 

"That is why she is the one to go Jungkook." Hoseok whined. 

"Please understand." Namjoon sighed. 

I felt his touch coming from behind me as he slid his arms around my waist. His face against the nape of my neck. His hot breath hitting the back of my neck. 

As his partner I can feel his emotions. Its all complicated and mixed up. 

I turn to face him in his embrace. I looked him in his eyes and raise my hand to caress his cheek that was now pinkish. 

"If you are here to support me,  I will be okay." I said. 

He... didn't say anything.

"I don't know if this hurts your pride saying that-" 

"No." he shook his head. 

"It doesn't matter to me that you're the stronger pureblood between us. Its just..." He closes his eyes and released a defeated sigh. 

"...I wished I was stronger for you, so I could take your place and you wouldn't be doing this." He says. 

I smiled. 

"Hey... its going to be okay. I will always feel your presence. As long as you are next to me, I feel like I can accomplish anything." I chuckled to brighten the mood in the room. 

"Of course, I will be right next to you." He nodded. 

"Alright. Now that everything is confirmed. We will have to prepare ourselves for what's to come." Namjoon says. 

We all agreed, but I can still feel his mixed emotions within us. 

_

Walking out of that room, I mentally prepare myself. I will be the one to create this realm. 

The 30th of this month... its only a week away. 

I will... do whatever it takes. 

I look down at my child that was sleeping so peacefully in Yoongi's bedroom. I watched as his eyebrows suddenly frown. 

I come closer to him...

Reaching towards his hair gently move some of his bangs out of the way. 

"Do-yun..." I spoke to myself. 

"why do I get this feeling from you.." My heart ached somehow. 

Everytime I look at him, it makes me feel guilty somehow. This suffocating feeling of guilt hits me and I feel.... emotionally pained. 

His eyes squinted, He suddenly grabbed my hand in front of him and pressed my palm against his face. He hugged my hand like a teddy bear. 

I felt his presence...

"You what to know something..." Jungkook walks closer to us from the door. 

I kept silent. 

"On that day, Even I felt your dangerous aura. Yet how can a human child just... run into your arms like that." He says. 

I know... 

"Even animals can sense the dangerous vibes... but how can he.." Jungkook sat down on the bed. 

"I... have a weird connection to this kid." I said. 

"I don't know how, but I just feel it." I caressed his chubby little cheek.