9

I grabbed my own cuffs and glanced at his face, catching his smirk before cuffing him. It wasn't regular cuffs and he knew it that he can't break free.

"Move" I commanded with a deep voice as they lined up.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me into the station.

I didn't say anything to him at all as we went underground of the police station. It was hidden, and filled with blood thirsty vampires.

I was the only one with him. My hand griping onto his arm tightly. I can feel his bicep and tricep under my hold.

We got in an elevator, which will take us farther into the cells.

It was quiet until he decides to break the silence.

"Did you like the flowers?" His deep voice vibrated as he shifts his gaze on me.

I didn't speak. I ignored his question and look ahead.

"Soojin-ah." His voice soften.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." I growled glaring at him.

A smirk grew on his face as he leans closer to me. Like before, I don't move, I stand there and show him that I'm not afraid or flustered.

His face was two inches from mine as I can smell his minty breath and his shockingly good scent.

Somehow his scent really got to me, yet nothing else appealed to me. Its weird.

"I really did miss you though." He breathed as his eyes never left mine.

"I didn't." I say.

He chuckled moving back as the elevator stopped.

I pulled him along with me as we go down the rows of cellars that held vampires within all different levels, but Jungkook is not just any level, he is my level of vampire, I know what he is capable of.

So he will go into a private cellar.

The vampires hissed and growled at me as we walked past.

Jungkook looked at them with no emotions in his eyes. Some vampires were shocked to have seen him there. Heck, everyone was shocked.

"What are you doing here sir?"

"Sir! Are you okay?!"

"Let him go!"

"What the hell?"

"What are you doing here?"

"He got caught too?"

The questions goes on and on until we reached the end.

I opened the heavy metal door at the end and pushed him past it along with me. There was another hall, but this hall looked like any normal one.

At the end of the hall was a black door that can only be opened by my fingerprint.

I grabbed him hard and pushed him inside the cellar harshly. With my power, he stumbled.

"Harsh eh?"

I glared at him.

I grabbed his hands and released his hands leaving him in the cell. I turn around and walked towards the door.

I stopped walking as I felt in an instant, his chest against my back as his arms wrapped around my waist. He dug his face into the crook of my neck as he took a deep breath, taking my scent in so he won't go insane.

My eyes widen for a second as it was back to their old stone cold eyes.

"I miss you." He kept repeating.