27

The next morning, Jungkook and I decided to go out on a date at the park. We packed some home made salmon sandwiches and wine along with some other snacks I craved. The day started beautifully, the sun was shining, the sky was blue, a small wind with no humidity. 

I was very excited when I got up and made our breakfast. I was going to spend time with my man like those romantic movies. A date in the park, then a walk. Doing things we never done before. This was our agreement today. 

"Jungkook~" I smiled brightly. 

"Yes love?" He answered in he bathroom. 

"Are you almost ready?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Let me grab our stuff real quick." He says going into our room. 

After a couple of minutes, he came downstairs. 

"hehe. Lets go! I'm excited!" He linked my arm with his as we exit our house. 

Walking outside, I put the basket of food in the back while Jungkook starts the car. I got into the car afterwards and he started driving with a huge smile on his face. 

"I'm so happy baby..." He cooed showing his bunny smile. 

"I am too cutie." I pinched his cheek. 

He pulled my hand off his cheek and intertwined them. 

"I'm curious about something..." He spoke. 

"what is it?" I asked. 

"I haven't say anything about your appearance this morning or now? Aren't you mad or sad?" he asked all of a sudden. 

"Why would I be?" I chuckled. 

"Usually girls would be sad or down about the guy no commenting on their outfit or looks... or at least that's what Namjoon told me." He says innocently. 

"Well... first of all, I'm not your average girl. Second, I know I look good, so you don't have to say anything." I giggled. 

"well damn.." he sounded defeated. 

"Its facts." I laughed. 

"Its funny. We think the same." he smiles. 

_

About twenty minutes later, we arrived at the park. With the small refreshing morning breeze, we looked for a good place to sit. After finding one by the pond. Jungkook pulled out the blanket and flattened it out on the ground. Setting the food up, I open the lunch boxes. 

"mmm. looks so good." he closed his eyes in satisfaction. 

"yeah? I'm glad you like them." I said handing one to him. 

Popping open the wine, we shared some. Drinking and eating peacefully, we talked about everything, the smallest details added and the most embarrassing things exposed. We enjoyed our time by the water and loved the presence of each other. 

"Where have you been in all my life?" He laughs. 

"I don't know? I was actually chasing after you or quite a while now." I said. 

"You really must like me huh?" He smirks playfully. 

"Says the guy who bought everything for me while stalking me." I said drinking my wine. 

"oohh. yeah- you got me there." He smiles. 

"Oh hey, you wanna go eat some street food with me later tonight?" He smile widens. 

"Yes! A late night walk with you sounds great!" I pat his arm. 

"mmm the street foods in this city is the best." he moans. 

ARREST MEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara