10

"Only I am aloud to do hurt him." I said as I sat down at my desk.

"But ma'am!" Jun protested.

"But what? He is dangerous Jun, and I don't want anyone getting hurt." I said grabbing my things as it was time to leave.

"If someone was to go in there, I will be present...got it?" I place my words loud and clear.

He sighs and gives up. He had been asking me for the past seconds since I got up from the elevator.

I grabbed my things and bid a good bye to my fellow officers.

As I went to my car in the empty parking lot, I felt someone's presences. Keeping an unnoticed expression I opened my car and put my things in the back.

I walked to the driver seat and turn around just in time to catch the an arm that was going to grab me. His strong arm was holding me tightly.

I look into the man's eyes as his burn with rage.

"You." He gritted his teeth.

I grabbed his shoulder and twist him around. He was quick to make a next move as he tries to hit my stomach.

I raised my knee up and kneed his face. He stumbled back and rsn towards me again.

I grabbed my gun and shot him in the chest as he fell back.

That bullet was filled with poison. Its not enough to kill his level of vampire, but enough to make him weak.

I approached his body on the floor as he pants. I look down and scoffed.

"Why are you guys making yourself such an easy target?" I scoffed.

His breath was uneven as he held his chest where the bullet had gone into.

"You took my brother." He growled sending me glares and fang flashes.

"He came to me." I said.

"Why would he do such a thing? He is smart. He's not stupid!" He spat out blood.

I bent down and grabbed his chin harshly making him look at me.

"He wants to be tortured and cuffed away." I grit my teeth.

"He is our leader, he can't-"

"He loves me." I cut him off.

His eyes widen in disbelief.

"N-no he doesn't." He muttered.

"He tells me he misses me." I faked a smile.

His eyes were shocked and he couldn't believe it.

"What did you do to him!" He shouts and grabs my leg.

I stepped on his arm making him yelp in pain. He let go of my leg.

"I didn't do anything." I said before getting to my car again.

His glare from behind was burning into my skull.
I smirked and turn over my shoulder to look at him again.

"It was nice meeting you, kim taehyung." I said before leaving him on the floor.
~

10:00pm

My mind somehow was haunted. Haunted by his touch that was lingering around my waist. His soft lips that was pressed down on the nape of my neck. How his hair fell on the side on my face.

I was in bed. Without all the work and stress, if I was just laying in bed, I can feel it. His warmth. I can see his face just begging to be touched and hold. I can smell his scent that allured me.