22

Jungkook's pov

"Let's kill this bastard and get shit over with. " I said I approach the police station that was so familiar to me. 

I couldn't wait..... 

I wanted to tear his limbs apart slowly and hearing him scream and beg. The moment I saw him, I knew there was shit up with this bastard. He was fucking stupid and blind. 

"Jungkook." Jimin says uneasy as we walked up the stairs. 

"What." I didn't spare him a glance... 

He never said anything else as we entered the police station. 

It was dead.. it was quiet. Not a soul in sight. Not one person stood there... 

The atmosphere was cold and unsettling. I scanned the whole place as they did also. 

"its too quiet in here." Namjoon said uneasy. 

I can sense it. something was telling me that its not what I think it is. 

"Why is there no one here?" Jin asked. 

"Yeah. why is it so quiet?" hobi joined. 

"come to think of it. the town was quiet and there was no cars in our way." Jimin said. 

"Why is it like this?" I asked out loud. 

"Its like a ghost town" tae said. 

"Its gotta be a trick." I growled. 

"This bastard playing with fire." My passion to kill him only increases. 

I thought for a second....

Then I remembered something. 

"down below... there is a secret place for vampires." I said. 

"creepy shit." Jin shivered. 

"its where they kept all the vampires ... its was where they kept me." I said. 

"Excuse me, how are we going to get down there?" tae asked. 

" There is an elevator." I said as I walked towards the back as it had a door for the bottom. 

My head twist in confusion as I see it broken. The lock and password key was totally ruined. It looked like it was burned and manipulated. 

"is there another way?" Jin asked. 

"No. There is only one way and its messed up. " I growled annoyed. 

"There is another way actually." namjoon smirked. 

"How?" Hobi sighed. 

"If its underground... all we have to do is break the ground." he smiled proudly. 

"You're fucking stupid" yoongi smacked his head. 

I sighed and shook my head. 

There was papers on the floor and it was messy... as if they were attacked. the place was totally wrecked. 

"this place gives me the chills." hobi says as the cold air blows pass us in the room. 

Windows were broken and unstable. It looked bad. 

"Search around. maybe there is another way down." ordered. 

They all nodded and started to search around the place. They all went separate ways as I still feel that unsettling heaviness on my shoulders. Something's not right.