15

I stared at him breathing on top of me. His eyes beautifully dark as his milky skin radiates off the small light in his room. His arms by my sides as he hovers over me. He straddles me in position as he desperately pleaded with his eyes.

The way he asked for permission was cute. It made my heart flutter and it showed that he had much respect for me.

Soon enough, I broke into a smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Our chest warmly embraces each other as I close my lips on his top lip.

His lips and mine, fit well together. The sweetness of his lips made me weak. His scent lingering around was turning me on. His hands that would casually slip under my shirt.

"I. Love. You." He breaths in- between the kisses.

My heart exploded.

"I love you too." I pushed the kiss a little harder.

"Mm." He moans as he tastes my lips.

"You taste so sweet." He moans in satisfaction.

I couldn't really comprehend his words. My reaction to his touch was no joke as his hands slid around my lower waist teasingly.

My breath was short and ragged.

He definitely notice that change in me. He purposely fiddles with my pants and unbutton my jeans.

He kisses my lips hungrily as his hands do magic. The magic that possessed me into giving up everything for his touch.

"Mm." I bit my lower lip as he gets dangerously low on my abdomen.

He left my lips and suck down my neck. He left a trail of dark hickeys to let others know that I was taken.

I almost gasp as I felt his fingers play along the my underwear.

I pulled my crotch lower and further away from his touch. It wasn't because I didn't want this. I was just... shy.... this is my first and I have never had sexual desires for a man like this before, I didn't know what to expect.

My actions caused a groan from his throat which happens to be next to my ear.

And as if he can read my thoughts he kissed my cheek.

"Don't be scared.... don't be shy, just relax." He whispers gently as I felt a cold air past my hot ears.

I nodded shakily and he smiles.

"That's my girl." He met my lips once again.

"Mmm." I moaned into his lips.

His hips pushing his hard crotch against mine slowly and sensually.

His fingers going down lower and lower as our tongues fight for dominance.

"A--aah." I moaned and lifted my head up as I felt his cold fingers caressing my hot, throbbing womanhood.

I arched my back as he pushes against my clit and rubs it slowly and softly.

"J-jung-ah!" With my eyes closed shut tightly.

His fingers sliding up and down my wet core in a fast pace.

With my breaths short and finger gripping onto his flesh, he continues to rub my sensitive clit.

"Moan my name beautiful." He says gently biting my earlobe.

"Mmmm. Ahh! J-Jungkook! I can't-AH!" I jolted up as I felt his fingers slip into my hole.

"Agh!" I clawed his back.