18

The next couple weeks we had spent time with each other. I know he is busy with being a leader to Bangtan and all, but he is my mate.

I want him to spend time with me. Ever since, we marked each other, I dread not having him around. He's gone for work most of the time and I understand that.

Everytime he'd come home, I greet him with and smile and hug. As a girlfriend, I love attention from him,it makes me feel wanted and loved.

I have never had this feeling ever. Taking advantage of this feeling and love, I spend every minute with him when he is free.

I love our cuddles. I love his smile. I love his touch. I love him. He makes me happy and I've never been like this before. Times when I can smile and it meaning something. I smile because of him, because of us.

Excepting his love. Being his mate. Will be a decision I will never regret.

Sometimes he gets home, he brings his work with him. It only means that he will be locked up in his office in the house. It hurts me to see him over work himself. All I want is for everything to go smoothly for him.

It was already night and he had already come from work, but he had a suitcase filled with paper work and documents to type up.

My heart pinched a little when he came home exhausted and tired. He told me that he will be in his office and left.

Being a good mate I am. I made him dinner. Knowing he over worked himself and didn't eat lunch at work.

He's just that type of guy.

I smiled watching the plate in my hands. I slowly make my way up the stairs and to his room.

I saw that his door was cracked open and chuckled. I smiled to myself as I slowly creeped up to his door. I was going to see if I can catch a glimpse of his cute, focus face.

I leaned it to see his figure sitting on his chair. He had his shirt rolled up, exposing the vein he had.

He seemed to be on the phone, so I was going to leave him alone, until I heard my name mentioned.

I creased my brows and leaned closer to hear the conversation.

"Yeah. She is." He said.

He paused for a while listening to the other person on the phone.

" no. I love her and all. But she is such a distraction for me. I have so much to do in a time frame and ugh.... don't even mention." He paused rubbing his temple.

'I'm a distraction?'

My heart pinched and I flinched. Why did his words hurt me? Its only true. I should be mature about this. I even agree with him. But the reason for my actions is because he's always working and being a new mate only make me want to be with him...

"What can I do? I can't say no her. I'm scared I'd hurt her..." he said and my eyes soften...

'He doesn't want to hurt me....'

"Yeah. I know. She's been clingy, but-" he paused.

Then a loud sigh was heard. I looked at the distressed face that he had on his face. My heart ached when he rubbed his face.

"Its so hot in here." He mumbled before taking off his tie and unbuttoning two buttons.

"I just hope she keep her distance from me. I need to do work. I just don't want to hurt her." He said.

' You didn't hurt me...you only gave your side of view.... but... why is my heart aching so bad? Is it the thought of being far from you? Not touching you when you're two inches away?'

ARREST MEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें