23

This enraged power that suddenly overpowered me gave me energy to push the figure down. 

In my head, I was not going to be let down by some wild man. I am a pureblood and as my ego takes me... I grasp his neck in an instance.

A low grunt escapes his mouth. His arm manage to push me down as he got on top.

"For years... I've been looking for her....." he struggles to say from me fighting against him.

I had a feeling he was talking about her. My love.

"Get the fuck away from me" I gritted me teeth and pushed him.

He flew to a near drawer and broke it into pieces.

"She is mine." I growled.

He glared at me with low eyes and smirked.

"Is she?" He chuckles lowly as blood seeps throw the corner of his lips.

At this point my blood was boiling through my body.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled.

I turn to see them getting up. They were aware of the odd sensation of levels in the room.

....

"Finally." he chuckles.. as he gets up... he cracked his knuckles.

"I looked for her, missed her...." his face showed sadness. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Me?" He started.

He glared at namjoon, then at jin.

".. she didn't tell you?" He chuckled bitterly.

"I said. WHO. THE. FUCK. ARE YOU." I repeated each word slowly and harshly.

" I'm-"

"haejin-ah.."  We turn our heads to the corner.

That voice was so familiar and soft. It made me happy, yet worried as the man in front of me looks at her.

"Soojin! What are you doing here?! Get out-"

"I can't...." her voice breaks out in shock as I watch him stand before us. 

Soojin's Pov

Soojin's Pov

Jungkook walks over to me and grabbed my arm. He looks into my eyes worried.

"Who is he? Why does he want you?" His voice shaking with the new arrival.

I looked away from Jungkook's eyes and to his...

His eyes stares at me with wide eyes... tears brimming at the very tip. His eyes glitter with tears as it drops slowly down his cheek.

"He's not dangerous." My voice cracked.

It hurts to see him again....

I turn to Jungkook as I caress his cheek.