24

Jungkook stares at me blankly... 

"what is this man to you?" Haejin asked. 

"he is my soulmate." I said flat out. 

"I don't approve." Haejin blurted out and turned his head away like the kid he is. 

My eyes widen knowing Jungkook's reaction-

"We already marker each other." Jungkook said. 

"Do I look like I care?" Haejin sighed. 

"Yes you will." Jungkook said grabbing me from haejin's grip. 

"For her to survive... she needs me." Jungkook says gripping onto tighter. 

Haejin smirks. 

. . .

I know what that smirk means... even if it has been years.

"Haejin.." I warned. 

"This man... " He walked towards Jungkook slowly as I can feel the guys behind us tense up again. 

"...Until he proves to me that he is worthy of you...." He continued walking closer and closer until his face was inches away from Jungkook's face... almost challenging him. 

" I, your brother... will not approve." He growls making the group tense up even more. 

"Aish..." I combed my hand through my hair. 

It always ends like this.. 

"I, Jeon Jungkook..." He steps closer to Haejin... 

My eyes widen in fear as I see them killing each other with their eyes. 

"...will prove to you.... that I am worthy of Soojin...." He says.

That's my man. 

"Can these two stop already." I hear jin behind me. 

"I know right..." I sighed. 

"Can you two stop." I asked plainly. 

"Haejin-ah." I look at him directly. 

"why did you do it." My seriousness seeking through. 

It was all happy and peachy for him coming back, but why did he have to kill? Did he kill my officers? 

"I know what you're going to say... and I didn't do it." He says. 

"if its not you? Then who?" my tone was dark and deep. 

"I was part of it... Jun told me that he would help me find you if I did something for him." His face frowned. 

"Jun? what did you do for him?" I asked. 

He chuckled bitterly. 

"you really think I'm that easy? Of course I didn't do anything yet for him, I told him my conditions comes first." He explained. 

"Then what happened here?" I looked around with the office all messed up. 

"I have no idea. I'm not the cause of this." He says. 

"I actually met him days ago when he suddenly stopped contacting me. It was strange, so I decided to give him a surprise, but when I showed up in front of him, he freaked out nervously. He told me that Jungkook had taken you away when he had almost shown you to me." He says with his eyes on Jungkook. 

"That man... worked with me for years..." I said with my voice hardening. 

"What?" haejin growled.